• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Div. Playoffs DEN @ N.E. GDT 1/14/'12

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am rooting for the Pats despite the fact that I can't stand the crap out of that team. Reason why is because I can withstand another week of Tebow talk on every freaking network.

I like Tim but C'mon, it's becoming "Favre like" annoyance by the media. Is Favre retiring or is he not? That is the question! I hate the Pats I can't see myself rooting for them. Urggh. I'm torn!

Honestly, it's even worse than the Favre retiring hype. At least Favre is a HOF player. Tebow is a glorified FB.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their TEs are out of control. Hernandez is the leading rusher, haha... just silly

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and Clyde was sweating Rob Gronkowski in college. Then he got hurt and the love died out a bit. I knew he was going to be good, but not THAT GOOD! Jezzuss!

Gronk Nation is my favorite player in the NFL bar none. Dude is my fucking idol.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Brady is at 6 TDs, if he gets to 7 TDs, I'm assuming that is a playoff record, right? Obviously he is tied with Young's 6 from the Super Bowl.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see Marcus Cannon out there after he was diagnosed with testicular cancer during the draft process.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Is it possible Gronk can have my babies?

Maybe you can ask Gronk to donate some sperm and hire a surrogate mother? :-)

How do we matchup against those TEs? We couldn't cover Graham all the time today, he broke out in the 2nd half.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Good to see Marcus Cannon out there after he was diagnosed with testicular cancer during the draft process.

I forgot about that. Good for him.

Another name that stings when I hear it. He was pretty high on my wish list.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Anyone else out there think Pats are going to the Superbowl?

I don't think the Ravens will be able to beat the Pats at home. Pats will get the blocking assignments down and win the game with their passing game. Ravens will give them a good game but they won't be able to stop the passing game all day and they won't be able to keep up.

Houston definitely has even less of a chance.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else out there think Pats are going to the Superbowl?

I don't think the Ravens will be able to beat the Pats at home. Pats will get the blocking assignments down and win the game with their passing game. Ravens will give them a good game but they won't be able to stop the passing game all day and they won't be able to keep up.

Houston definitely has even less of a chance.

I won't base it on this game. The Broncos don't deserve to be here, and they're not in the same class as the elite teams in the AFC unless they have the home field advantage. Which pretty much gives even the worst teams a chance to win, like we saw with the Jags beating the Ravens at home... and the Rams beating the Saints in St. Louis.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha Ha, Brady with the punt... and then a huge brawl started by a cheap shot from Von Miller.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So glad Tebowmania is over for the season......it's like Dilfer said on Sportscenter last night. If Tebow makes the 28 yard run Smith did, ESPN would do a 1 hour special on it. So true.