• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dirt says 'Patriots upgrade at QB'; Sox continue to roll - SALTY!

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That entire outlet center/mall is closed now.

Around that time when I was 16-17, they would let us into clubs in NYC. 1018 and The World, and their was one on 26th street, "The Apartment", didnt matter, as long as you were dressed properly.

We also went to Chicago's in Lodi and Joey's in Clifton. And there was one right by the 1 and 9 junction and 46, forgot the name of that place.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
American? Yes...congrats, being better than Dodge and Government Motors is quite the accomplishment.

But unfortunately, Toyota's still shit on Fords...especially 1/4 ton's...

Rangers are the biggest pieces of shit on the road...

Ford does however make the prettiest half ton truck in the world...I'll give them that...

1/4 ton? YOu mean Rangers that Ford don't even make anymore? F150s are still way better than anything Japan makes. I like the Tundra a lot, but an F150 is a better value and will last longer.

Jerzyjeff

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harmon Cove?

No fucking way.

Yep. I go there twice a year for shirts at Van Heusen. Went there this spring and the whole mall was closed up. Most of all the stores were vacant for quite some time. I think some like Bass, moved to other locations

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would even say that anymore....like most american manufacturers they emphasis is on making the car shitter and more breakable....while costing more and more

toyota is the best american car on the market

car, yes. Nice trucks. I've been kicking around the idea of a Tacoma 4wd for the next vehicle. Wouldn't own a Ford car if you gave it to me (well...nah). Honda and Toyota make the best cars right now.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fordman

on a serious note

Ballpark in Arlington worth a visit?

Yes. Make it a night game, and I'd either hit a May game or a September game. Otherwise it is HOT

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
business up front

party in the rear?

note thats also Stans motto on thursdays

Def Leppard style, Rock.

I'd post photos if the fucking things wouldn't go viral and end-up as someone's avatar :laugh3:

Actually, that really wouldn't bother me, either. My mother worked at Meier & Frank in the 80's and early 90's... I had all the garb from that era. My favorites were my pegged Levis and Asics wrestling shoes that I wore to school. AWESOME!

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1/4 ton? YOu mean Rangers that Ford don't even make anymore? F150s are still way better than anything Japan makes. I like the Tundra a lot, but an F150 is a better value and will last longer.

I mean the any one of the 10 million the made in the past how ever many years...

And your F150 will be dead and buried before that Tundra is even worn in....

can't beat Toyota motors...it's an unfortunate reality...the truck will rot out before it dies...

Both shit on Dodge and GM though...

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just for you gen

Sweet!

There's a lighting place here in town, A-BOY I think, that's in an old roller rink. They never replaced the wood floor and it is 100% obvious what is once was.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerzyjeff

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Around that time when I was 16-17, they would let us into clubs in NYC. 1018 and The World, and their was one on 26th street, "The Apartment", didnt matter, as long as you were dressed properly.

We also went to Chicago's in Lodi and Joey's in Clifton. And there was one right by the 1 and 9 junction and 46, forgot the name of that place.

About that time, I was just starting out as a limo driver. We would take high school kids on prom nights to places like the Limelight and the Palladium because they'd let anyone in for a few bucks.

Been to both once. Joey's is now called Club Bliss. I work 5 min from there and eat lunch across the street when my boss is at Upper Montclair CC. There used to be a deli by Chicago's that was out of this world.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow, Brady, Men;s fashion...only way this thread could get any gayer is if Dirt and JD come back

I could tell you more about the time I caught crabs if you'd like...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Sweet!

There's a lighting place here in town, A-BOY I think, that's in an old roller rink. They never replaced the wood floor and it is 100% obvious what is once was.

man thats pretty rad....had a bowling alley close up here.....they repod the pin setter....used to go in there and bowl.....everything was still there....after like 15 years someone bought it fixed it up bought new machines and reopened it

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fordman...are they ever going to relaunch a 1/4 truck? Seems stupid to just bail on a rather large market...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Fordman...are they ever going to relaunch a 1/4 truck? Seems stupid to just bail on a rather large market...

seems stupid to build cars that are huge pieces of shit too......but

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean the any one of the 10 million the made in the past how ever many years...

And your F150 will be dead and buried before that Tundra is even worn in....

can't beat Toyota motors...it's an unfortunate reality...the truck will rot out before it dies...

Both shit on Dodge and GM though...

a good portion of toyota engines are made by ford in the US. its cheaper for japan to import pre-made engines rather than raw materials.

the old "made in america" thing in the auto industry died years ago.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man thats pretty rad....had a bowling alley close up here.....they repod the pin setter....used to go in there and bowl.....everything was still there....after like 15 years someone bought it fixed it up bought new machines and reopened it

I love shit my my youth... it's fun looking back.

This site is great...

DeadMalls.com: Stories

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About that time, I was just starting out as a limo driver. We would take high school kids on prom nights to places like the Limelight and the Palladium because they'd let anyone in for a few bucks.

Been to both once. Joey's is now called Club Bliss. I work 5 min from there and eat lunch across the street when my boss is at Upper Montclair CC. There used to be a deli by Chicago's that was out of this world.

To make extra money, I had a hook up with a promoter named Joey Kato and DJ Quik. I met them at Rutgers and I got bartending gigs in the summer at Limelight, Pladium and USA, USA jad just opened in Times Square. I needed to make money some how. Tom Buckley was my manager at LImelight, he had grey hair and always wore a Baltimore Orioles hat.

Some of the bouncers I was friends with, but after the raid a few years later with Michael Alig and his cadre of fags, everything went down hill. That was all Peter Gatien's fault. They deported him back to Canada. Some nights I'd make 450, some nights I made 200, some nights I made 600. Ask me anything you want about some of those places. I can tell you the night, we took one half of the Milli Vanilli's "Rob" to Texas Gold, with Peter Gatien's jew accountant.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I love shit my my youth... it's fun looking back.

This site is great...

DeadMalls.com: Stories

they dont even have east lake square mall listed in the florida ones....tampa bay center is now 1 buc place.....and parking for raymond james stadium....the old planters from the mall are still there and everything....just the building itself is gone

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems stupid to build cars that are huge pieces of shit too......but

Toyota cars have actually gotten a lot crappier over the last 10 years, as well. The Camry used to be the most reliable car out there. Then they started cutting costs...and cutting costs and cutting costs and then Toyota wasn't as reputable as they once were....

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a good portion of toyota engines are made by ford in the US. its cheaper for japan to import pre-made engines rather than raw materials.

the old "made in america" thing in the auto industry died years ago.

Pretty sure that Toyota motors...are NOT made by ford...anywhere...