• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dirt says 'Patriots upgrade at QB'; Sox continue to roll - SALTY!

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, I remember Chess King.

Are Hot Dog on a Stick and Orange Julius still around? They used to be in EVERY Mall Foodcourt.

MR. RAGS is another. My god, that's like mid 80's shit.

sbarro's are fading very quickly too

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, that was funny

would have been hilarious if he had sued rock and not me, since i put his picture as my avatar the night before

I'm pretty sure there is nothing illegal about changing your avatar, regardless. Unless it's of 2 chicks in tight pants, of course. There has to be a line drawn somewhere!

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the Mall scenes in FAST TIMES brings back serious junior high memories. The video arcades were awesome. I was a Donkey Kong fucking master!

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we talk about Mike Fuckin' Carp?!?! How/Why would the offensively challenged Mariners let a guy like that go?!?!?

I told you guys you were getting a player and most of you (actually all of you) were more excited about Johnny Gomes.

And I told the Mariner fans that moving Carp was a big mistake. Most of those dumbasses thought he was washed up or too injury prone or washed up and injury prone.

The primary reason why the Red Sox, and not the Fraudkees*, are in first place? Simnple. The Red Sox' unexpected sources of offense (Carp, Nava, Napoli [expected, but not expected to have a 120 RBI pace]) have more staying power than the Fraudkees* unexpected sources of offense (Wells, Overbay, Hafner)

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sbarro's are fading very quickly too

Swear I was going to mention that place, too. Pizza was SO good 20+ years ago. I still see them, but not like back in the day.

It's all Panda Express now-a-days.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavariccis were for men who didnt know how to dress. Let me guess, you rolled up the bottoms with yuor Zodiac shoes and shirts from Chess King.

And on Friday, you wore the Reeboks with the straps.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you guys you were getting a player and most of you (actually all of you) were more excited about Johnny Gomes.

And I told the Mariner fans that moving Carp was a big mistake. Most of those dumbasses thought he was washed up or too injury prone or washed up and injury prone.

The primary reason why the Red Sox, and not the Fraudkees*, are in first place? Simnple. The Red Sox' unexpected sources of offense (Carp, Nava, Napoli [expected, but not expected to have a 120 RBI pace]) have more staying power than the Fraudkees* unexpected sources of offense (Wells, Overbay, Hafner)

This is excellent analysis and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yesterday, I paid homage to your expertise on all things baseball and fish related....

He's been a very pleasant surprise for me, and what must be a very frustrating expected result for you.

Thanks? I guess?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavariccis were for men who didnt know how to dress. Let me guess, you rolled up the bottoms with yuor Zodiac shoes and shirts from Chess King.

baby booties

proud to say i never owned a pair of those faggot shoes

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Zodiac's. Fuck me. Not gonna lie, I had 'em, but never rolled-up jeans. Flipped the collar of my Izod shirt and Guess jean jacket, though.

Zodiac's were big money back then, too. Bought mine at Nordstroms I think? Maybe Meier & Frank (local place... Cotton remembers).

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I was banned for posting a pic in the NSFW thread. Either I was misinformed or I misunderstood the rules pertaining to the NSFW.

So basically, pictures are subject to interpretation. Interpretation can change from day-to-day. Interpretation can be influenced by nature of the poster's relationship with the administrator.

Jerzyjeff

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pumas, most likely.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
baby booties

proud to say i never owned a pair of those faggot shoes

My first full time summer job at 16, I worked for a Tommy Hilffigger outlet store in Secaucus, NJ. My JR and SR years thats what I wore 95% of the time. And I got my shoes from Bass because a friend of mine worked down the mall. We got hooked up big time.

What was up with dudes having tails?