• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

didn't show up tonight.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully they do next week.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They damn well better.

Christ almighty. What a horrid start.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a damn shame that the Bears are even in the playoff hunt. They look like shit tonight. A playoff team, this late in the season, should not get blown out like this. It is just painful to watch. What makes it sickening is that a 10-win team will not make it this year.

They don't deserve a playoff spot (provided they eek out a win next week).

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a damn shame that the Bears are even in the playoff hunt. They look like shit tonight. A playoff team, this late in the season, should not get blown out like this. It is just painful to watch. What makes it sickening is that a 10-win team will not make it this year.

I know I say this all of the time, but a lot of teams who have snuck in like the Bears look tonight have done damage in the playoffs. Namely, the Giants the last two times they won it.

The Bears just slept walked through tonight. For whatever reason.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think there is very good chance Bears win next week... Packers defense is horrible, with 39 more points set new franchise record for points allowed by opponent and appears Clay Matthews may miss Bears game as well after re injuring his thumb.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is very good chance Bears win next week... Packers defense is horrible, with 39 more points set new franchise record for points allowed by opponent and appears Clay Matthews may miss Bears game as well after re injuring his thumb.

Do you think Rodgers will play? Or is he pretty much shutdown?

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heading into tonight Philly's Defense ranked 30th in the league...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heading into tonight Philly's Defense ranked 30th in the league...

Yeah, and the entire team had a damn meltdown.

Cleveland's D is ranked 8th. This offense has shown that it can put up points.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said this for awhile now.....Even if they made then playoffs......They can`t beat the better playoff teams,let alone the Eagles who are a playoff team.

But man.I really do wanna beat the Pack next weekend regardless.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said this for awhile now.....Even if they made then playoffs......They can`t beat the better playoff teams,let alone the Eagles who are a playoff team.

But man.I really do wanna beat the Pack next weekend regardless.

Such silly logic.

Why is losing in the regular season better than losing in the post season?

The Bears have battled through injuries and a lot of adversity this year. I'm still proud of them, and winning the division under a first year head coach is a nice accomplishment.

Let's get in and have some fun. See what happens. Get a home playoff game, anything can happen.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such silly logic.

The Bears have battled through injuries and a lot of adversity this year. I'm still proud of them, and winning the division under a first year head coach is a nice accomplishment.

Let's get in and have some fun. See what happens. Get a home playoff game, anything can happen.

Nothings gonna happen but a draft position.....I said it was over a long time ago,and it is........No way in hell do we make such big showing in the playoffs.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothings gonna happen but a draft position.....I said it was over a long time ago,and it is........No way in hell do we make such big showing in the playoffs.

I'm sorry, but you just don't know that. With a home playoff game, they could definitely win a game versus a team like Arizona.

This was bad tonight, but this is still the 2nd scoring offense in all of the NFL. They're very capable of a big game.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, but you just don't know that. With a home playoff game, they could definitely win a game versus a team like Arizona.

This was bad tonight, but this is still the 2nd scoring offense in all of the NFL. They're very capable of a big game.

Oh.....ok...........:rollseyes:

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Rodgers is going to play. You just KNOW it. He was close 2 weeks ago and really close this week. It is just shitty timing but he is going to be ready. He might have some rust on him, but I still think he will be better than Flynn is.

I will say this: In the NFL, sometimes when teams get embarrassed in blowout fashion, they rebound and play well the next week. It is usually when teams have a really tough heartbreaking loss when they let things slide a bit.

All that said, I hope the Bears win next week, but I am struggling to find a reason to believe. The Packers just have our number in these important games of late. It sucks, and hopefully it eventually changes.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Rodgers is going to play. You just KNOW it. He was close 2 weeks ago and really close this week. It is just shitty timing but he is going to be ready. He might have some rust on him, but I still think he will be better than Flynn is.

I will say this: In the NFL, sometimes when teams get embarrassed in blowout fashion, they rebound and play well the next week. It is usually when teams have a really tough heartbreaking loss when they let things slide a bit.

All that said, I hope the Bears win next week, but I am struggling to find a reason to believe. The Packers just have our number in these important games of late. It sucks, and hopefully it eventually changes.

Actually, I really don't know. I think the collarbone situation is pretty bad right now. I get the feeling after these last few weeks that he's shutdown, but IDK.

I think Matthews is supposed to miss too, but who knows... these guys will play if there's any way possible.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such silly logic.

Because our D sucks period. As a Bear fan I would rather garner draft position , as to being 1 and done in the playoffs. No way this team matches up w/ the upper teams in NFL. Yes anything can happen. But the better team usually wins in the end. Just don't think my Bears are the better team. right now.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because our D sucks period. As a Bear fan I would rather garner draft position , as to being 1 and done in the playoffs. No way this team matches up w/ the upper teams in NFL. Yes anything can happen. But the better team usually wins in the end. Just don't think my Bears are the better team. right now.

So what? Get into the playoffs and good things can happen. Losing this game would bump us from the 20th pick to like the 18th. It's irrelevant.

It's fun. Why is losing in the playoffs worse than choking the division away to our rival.

And if Rodgers and Matthews are out, the Bears are the better team. They just are. Especially at home.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what? Get into the playoffs and good things can happen. Losing this game would bump us from the 20th pick to like the 18th. It's irrelevant.

It's fun. Why is losing in the playoffs worse than choking the division away to our rival.

And if Rodgers and Matthews are out, the Bears are the better team. They just are. Especially at home.

It's all about the Superbowl. This team doesn't have what it takes to get there.
Again, yes anything can happen in the PO. You keep mentioning the G-men's run.
Their D was playing lights out at the end of the season. Ours simply is not on the same pace.

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well garbage cutler didn't show up either.

so not all was lost.. one more nail in the coffin for cutler.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about the Superbowl. This team doesn't have what it takes to get there.
Again, yes anything can happen in the PO. You keep mentioning the G-men's run.
Their D was playing lights out at the end of the season. Ours simply is not on the same pace.

So, if you're not a shoe-in for the Super Bowl, you should just quit? Nice. You'd be one hell of a motivator.

You don't just "win the super bowl". The Bears are starting over with a new coach, and they're trying to build a winning team. I don't get why people can't just enjoy the god damned ride. Jesus. Winning the division with your first year head coach is an accomplishment.

Get in, and see if we can make a little noise. Fehckin-a...