• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

didn't show up tonight.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well garbage cutler didn't show up either.

so not all was lost.. one more nail in the coffin for cutler.

Lol. In what universe was that game Cutler's fault?

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, if you're not a shoe-in for the Super Bowl, you should just quit? Nice. You'd be one hell of a motivator.

You don't just "win the super bowl". The Bears are starting over with a new coach, and they're trying to build a winning team. I don't get why people can't just enjoy the god damned ride. Jesus. Winning the division with your first year head coach is an accomplishment.

Get in, and see if we can make a little noise. Fehckin-a...

What the fuck does making the play-offs do if you don't have a chance @ winning the trophy?
I'll tell you . You get to watch the Bears lose yet another game.
Yeah I really want to see that.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, if you're not a shoe-in for the Super Bowl, you should just quit? Nice. You'd be one hell of a motivator.

You don't just "win the super bowl". The Bears are starting over with a new coach, and they're trying to build a winning team. I don't get why people can't just enjoy the god damned ride. Jesus. Winning the division with your first year head coach is an accomplishment.

Get in, and see if we can make a little noise. Fehckin-a...

Sorry, I look for excellence when talking about playoff teams. The Bear's D hasn't persuade any 1 that they can continue in the mix . Just think it's another loss.
Just curious RICHIG : What do you think can happen if we make the play-offs?

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I say this all of the time, but a lot of teams who have snuck in like the Bears look tonight have done damage in the playoffs. Namely, the Giants the last two times they won it.

The Bears just slept walked through tonight. For whatever reason.

True.....BUT the Giants had a good defense both of those years. Neither one of these defenses can stop anybody, and with the most likely opponent being San Francisco and the physical way they play both sides of the ball it could be ugly for either team.

I am more concerned with Lacy's ankle than Matthews or Rodgers. The way you guys are giving up rushing yards and now that Fynn actually presents a threat of a passing game unlike Wallace in the Monday Night game he is key.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night's game was a nightmare come true. Philly exposed the Bears; there are monstrous gaps in the D and Trestman got out-coached. You just don't get blown out like this and expect to be successful in the playoffs. It is a joke to think they will do anything but get destroyed like they did last night. This team is clearly a few seasons away from serious contention in the NFC.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night's game was a nightmare come true. Philly exposed the Bears; there are monstrous gaps in the D and Trestman got out-coached. You just don't get blown out like this and expect to be successful in the playoffs. It is a joke to think they will do anything but get destroyed like they did last night. This team is clearly a few seasons away from serious contention in the NFC.

That is not necessarily true. In 1999, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers lost in week 15 to Oakland 45-0 and went on and ALMOST upset the mighty Rams in the NFC Championship game where they lost 11-6. Would have probably won that game too if not for the "Bert Emanuel" rule.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1999 Schedule - Buccaneers Home and Away - ESPN

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sad to see what happened last night. The Bears are my wife's team, so I do kinda root for them, too. It seems like there have been a lot of bad blowouts in the NFL this season. More so this season than usual, it seems.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This isn't baseball... Teams have gone from 1-15 to deep in the playoffs. This team has a lot of pieces in the right place. Especially on offense. This defense isn't going to have to be elite for this team to win games going forward.

Philly came back from an ugly loss the prior week in Minnesota. Let's see if the Bears respond Sunday.

Only one thing is certain in the NFL. You're never as bad as you think you are, and you're never as good either.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly shilly is just silly. I think we beat Philly 7 of 10 times if we meet. Last night was just a clusterfucking . Philly just got blown up by MN last week. Heck the allis cow pies just beat them and held them to 3 points a few weeks ago. Philly is not anymore a PO threat then we are. It was a freak game that happens every other year. Now the Rams dominated us.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I want in the playoffs bad. We got no real shot but I still want in bad. Beat GB and I don't care how or who plays or sits, just win. We can beat any team with a few turnovers. Get in and get that PO experience.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we deserve a PO spot? Hell no. Will I take it, hell yes.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I'm hardly in the "rah rah were gonna win the Super Bowl" crowd, but I'd like to see them get into the playoffs. Couple years ago when they were playing Urlacher in the fourth at Minnesota I was pissed, but this is different. The NFC playoff teams are all beatable. You just never know. This offense gets hot, who knows, and our terrible defense might tighten up a teeny bit with a little more game speed play for Ratliff and Briggs. I don't know, I'm not betting any money on them, but what the heck, let's see what happens.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hardly in the "rah rah were gonna win the Super Bowl" crowd, but I'd like to see them get into the playoffs. Couple years ago when they were playing Urlacher in the fourth at Minnesota I was pissed, but this is different. The NFC playoff teams are all beatable. You just never know. This offense gets hot, who knows, and our terrible defense might tighten up a teeny bit with a little more game speed play for Ratliff and Briggs. I don't know, I'm not betting any money on them, but what the heck, let's see what happens.

^^^ This x10

:10:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I look for excellence when talking about playoff teams. The Bear's D hasn't persuade any 1 that they can continue in the mix . Just think it's another loss.
Just curious RICHIG : What do you think can happen if we make the play-offs?

I think they COULD win a home playoff game in the first round if the offense comes out hot, and then who the fuck knows?

Only one thing is for sure. If you miss the playoffs, you're not going to do damage in the playoffs.