• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

did anybody know about betts

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing we have 4 other centers, right?

Carcillo-Richards-Nodl
Hartnell-Briere-Leino
JvR-Giroux-Zherdev
Shitty-Carter-Laperriere
and a big ol' middle finger to Jeff Carter (which should keep his production way down, thus minimizing his leverage in contract negotiations, though I don't know why he would want to re-sign with a team that put him on the 4th line with Lappy and Shitty).

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ ya.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess we should re sign powe since he is a center.

I'm guessing that Powe will be resigned but it wouldn't surprise me if Betts is back on time he's a tough SOB. If not they'll be fine for a month or so.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing that Powe will be resigned but it wouldn't surprise me if Betts is back on time he's a tough SOB. If not they'll be fine for a month or so.

Word to your goat brother!
smoke09.gif

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing we have 4 other centers, right?

Carcillo-Richards-Nodl
Hartnell-Briere-Leino
JvR-Giroux-Zherdev
Shitty-Carter-Laperriere
and a big ol' middle finger to Jeff Carter (which should keep his production way down, thus minimizing his leverage in contract negotiations, though I don't know why he would want to re-sign with a team that put him on the 4th line with Lappy and Shitty).

Anderwho, you mispelled Shelley, twice:D

indyflyr

Da Oracle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
carter should move to wing. at least experiment with it. giroux and briere seemed to blossom last year when they moved back to center because of injury. the only downside would be that they suck at faceoffs. particularly briere. i hope he hires brindamour in the offseason for training.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
In the Betts interview, he said he was ahead of schedule and the timeline was 4 months from the date of surgery. That was a month ago. He said he should be ready for the start of the season.

maddogmark25

In the Pot Bunker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Doesnt hurt to have Powe for insurance anyway...you could always be forced to put Cote in there, after all...

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
carter should move to wing. at least experiment with it. giroux and briere seemed to blossom last year when they moved back to center because of injury. the only downside would be that they suck at faceoffs. particularly briere. i hope he hires brindamour in the offseason for training.

i can get behind any statement that has 'brindamour, flyers, and hiring' in the same sentence

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not too toot my own horn I have lady for that but can you say Nostradamus on this post! :D

Let me try this.....the Flyers will end up with a sick goalie by the trade deadline...one that EVERYONE will be pumped about! If Leights were to have crazy stats at that point would everyone chill out or still demand a goalie???

mrfreeze1179

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lines just for fun

Carter Richards Zherdev
Leino Briere Hartnell
JVR Giroux Carcillo
Shelley Powe Lappy- This could be the "crooked nose line"
Betts takes Shelley's place
Let's see how many penalty minutes per game we can average before Betts takes Shelley's place.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lines just for fun

Carter Richards Zherdev
Leino Briere Hartnell
JVR Giroux Carcillo
Shelley Powe Lappy- This could be the "crooked nose line"
Betts takes Shelley's place
Let's see how many penalty minutes per game we can average before Betts takes Shelley's place.

I'll guarantee you that Shelley plays on that 4th line and Powe's the injury replacement...they paid the $'s for a reason and will be worth the bruising he gives oppenents in fights and in the corners. :cool: