• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DGB

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After reading this article I want him even more. Yes he is a risk but I think we would be kicking ourselves if we didn't draft him. I think since being kicked off Missouri's team he is more hungrier than ever. You cant teach size and speed and DGB has both. He is very raw but I feel learning behind Boldin for a year would be good.

Resurrection of Dorial Green Beckham

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
DGB is the guy I want too. He's this year's Mike Evans or Kelvin Benjamin.

Mock drafts have him going quite late, most in the high 2nd round. I'd be really stoked if we grabbed another position at #15 (OL, CB, DL) and then managed to move up to the end of the 1st to also grab DGB.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been my pick for a Long time. I think this guy would be perfect for us. He has been my draft Crush this year. Him and parker. Last year it was Evans and Beckham for me.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From ESPN Insider
Wide Receiver Specific Traits
Separation Skills 2 Route-running skills are still a work in progress. Inconsistent with stems and unreliable with breaks. Does not show understanding of how to read defenses and not always on same page as QB. But he naturally separates because of long frame and good straight-line speed. Does a very good job of using frame to shield defenders, especially in red zone. Also is more fluid than most receivers his size. Shows ability to get in and out of breaks smoothly and efficiently.

Ball Skills 2 Massive catching radius. Lets a lot of short-to-intermediate throws (especially slants and comebacks) get into his pads but he consistently high-points deep balls and most throws in traffic. Body control for size is outstanding, and he makes a lot of tough catches with defenders draped all over him. Also flashes ability to pluck on the run and transition upfield quickly.

Big play ability 1 Huge target vertically and in red zone, he is tall with long arms and good leaping ability. Also displays excellent fluidity and ability to adjust to ball while in air. Shows good speed for size -- not in Calvin Johnson's league, but chews up real estate with long strides and displays a second gear when ball is in air. Very strong runner after catch. Frequently breaks tackles and drags defenders for additional yards. Lacks ideal transition quickness after catch, but shows good body control and has decent wiggle for such a big receiver.

Competitiveness 2 Usually a willing blocker. Could be more consistent with sustaining and driving legs, but when he gets in position and locks onto defender, he usually overwhelms smaller corners with size/strength. Shows no fear working middle of the field. Highly competitive runner after catch and when ball is in air.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We need speed, blocking, redzone ability! DGB his Dad was his coach in highschool, we could have him for 4 years pretty cheap!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is we might be able to grab DB early 2nd rd if we trade up. Imagine we land Peters and DGB. WOW