• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez Bryant

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The clueless people in Dallas and the media want to call him an "emotional leader" but this guy is nothing more than a piece of classless trash.

Apparently after the hit on Lockette he said "that's what you fking get!" -- that prompted both sidelines to clear onto the field.

After the game he went on a tirade and cuss at the media.

My question is, how is this leadership? It's nothing more than a guy unable to control his anger. POS is still a POS.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez is a jackass

Also, sky reportedly blue and water wet

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And went to town on reporters after

In a profane tirade, Bryant yelled at a group of reporters that he wouldn’t talk to them after the game, and that they should leave him alone.

Stay the [expletive] away,” Bryant yelled to a group of reporters, via USA Today. “Why don’t you all get the [expletive] out of here? This is our [expletive] locker room. You [expletive] dirty [expletive].”

and he "denies" the Hitette thing

Say this is some bulls–t,” Bryant wrote. “I got on one knee and prayed for lockette I would never in my f–king life do some s–t like that.”

Dez Bryant goes on profane tirade after Cowboys’ loss

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman pwned him. Just flat out owned his head, body, and whole game. And it showed. Not the first time Sherman has made a receiver act like a complete jackass after owning them.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a camera had him kneeling at one point. I think once he realized it was pretty serious he gave some respect. I even have to eat crow for saying initially, "Good, he always causes personal fouls anyway" since the initial hit didn't look to serious. Once I saw it wasn't something you just walk off on your own I immediately regretted what I said, realized I was way out of line, and felt pretty terrible.

Heat of the moment, I can see some players (and fans) reacting unfavorably in the heat of the moment, but I think everyone was quick to come to their senses once we all saw it was very serious.

Dez is a headcase for sure, but I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt here...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a camera had him kneeling at one point. I think once he realized it was pretty serious he gave some respect. I even have to eat crow for saying initially, "Good, he always causes personal fouls anyway" since the initial hit didn't look to serious. Once I saw it wasn't something you just walk off on your own I immediately regretted what I said, realized I was way out of line, and felt pretty terrible.

Heat of the moment, I can see some players (and fans) reacting unfavorably in the heat of the moment, but I think everyone was quick to come to their senses once we all saw it was very serious.

Dez is a headcase for sure, but I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt here...
And his rants after the game, long after that incident?

He's trash.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And his rants after the game, long after that incident?

He's trash.

Eh, frustrated about the loss.... upset at the team's current state, Boys' playoff hopes dwindling... tough time to get press in your face. Not saying it's right, but every athlete handles media pressure differently. Dez is IMO full out insane, but I just have a tough time believing NFL players are thinking, "Good, hope his career is over." much. Yah there's a few exceptions (Rodney Harrison who publicly said he wished it upon others was one) but I feel it's far and few between.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

These guys are supposedly in a fraternity and got each other's back no matter what, so why would he initially said what he said know that Lockette got hurt?

Why did he still go after the Seahawks players after the fact? He was caught on camera being a bitch. Why does it have to take him to understand the seriousness of an injury to do what he did when everyone else showed concern to begin with?

Because he's a jerk.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Sherm goes off in the heat of the moment after a game it's national news and fans come out of the woodwork to tell us how shady our team and players are.

When dez does it... crickets. Just dez being dez. It's just frustration.

BS.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These guys are supposedly in a fraternity and got each other's back no matter what, so why would he initially said what he said know that Lockette got hurt?

Why did he still go after the Seahawks players after the fact? He was caught on camera being a bitch. Why does it have to take him to understand the seriousness of an injury to do what he did when everyone else showed concern to begin with?

Because he's a jerk.
:noidea:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Sherm goes off in the heat of the moment after a game it's national news and fans come out of the woodwork to tell us how shady our team and players are.

BS.

Well.... gotta look at the circumstances lol. Sherman went off on a HUGE nationally televised game which at the time was probably the biggest new rivalry in the NFL. Erin Andrews also played it off big time and pretty much told all the media heads to STFU and that "This is what we've been waiting for!"

Dez did it in a Seattle/Dallas random weekly game where Seattle is fighting for a playoff spot and Romo is out and until he's back Dallas has zero chance of playoffs.

Not saying it's right... but again, gotta look at the circumstances.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BS.

I'll go as far as his own teammate Greg Hardy. We all know Greg Hardy's story and he is a loose cannon. I don't think he deserves to play in the NFL but it was a circus. Dez Bryant? Yup, Dez being Dez and sweep it under the rugs.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't buy the story of Dez bashing Lockette after he was knocked out...

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't buy the story of Dez bashing Lockette after he was knocked out...

Bruce Irvin said he wasn't. It still does not change my perception of him. The shit he does gets sweeps under the rugs while others are under a microscope.

Then again, this is Dallas, they sweep everything under the rugs... just ask Greg Hardy.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about Dez is he's pretty much an ass with or without any ill will on an injured Lockette. It was great to see Sherman clamp on him all day, including smashing him right in the face for that 3 yard loss on 1 of the 2 passes he caught (and Sherm wasn't even guarding him on that one).

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardy is more the one that's a total pile of shit. Dez is more of a whiny bitch.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seahawks penalties per player.
1.) Bennett 5
2.) Sherman 4
3.) Okung 4
4.) Britt 4
5.) Williams 3
6.) Sweezy 3
7.) Lockette 3

I think you need to start cussing out Bennett more because his penalties have been at worse times and have COST this team a win and VERY WELL could have cost them the superbowl. Remember who's penalty allowed the Pats to continue to drive that ended in a TD and who then Jumped offsides when the Hawks had them on the 1 footline. At that point if they ran it most likely would have been a safety and had they passed it would have stopped the clocking killing maybe 2 to 3 seconds. So they could have tried passing 3 times then punting with like 5 seconds left or running and it would have ended in a safety giving the hawks the ball back needing only a FG to win.

You really do seem to play favorites with Hawk players i have noticed. Why does Bennett get a pass and Lockette doesn't? smh :L

you would think lockette was a foul machine yet he had 5 all last season and was on that same pace this year.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) Bennett 5
2.) Sherman 4
3.) Okung 4
4.) Britt 4
5.) Williams 3
6.) Sweezy 3
7.) Lockette 3

I think you need to start cussing out Bennett more because his penalties have been at worse times and have COST this team a win and VERY WELL could have cost them the superbowl. Remember who's penalty allowed the Pats to continue to drive that ended in a TD and who then Jumped offsides when the Hawks had them on the 1 footline. At that point if they ran it most likely would have been a safety and had they passed it would have stopped the clocking killing maybe 2 to 3 seconds. So they could have tried passing 3 times then punting with like 5 seconds left or running and it would have ended in a safety giving the hawks the ball back needing only a FG to win.

You really do seem to play favorites with Hawk players i have noticed. Why does Bennett get a pass and Lockette doesn't? smh :L

you would think lockette was a foul machine yet he had 5 all last season and was on that same pace this year.

Yah but how many snaps does he have? Bennett is on the field on defense every play (basically). Bennett had 800 snaps in 2014 (already 360 for this year) and Lockette had less than 300 last year and 170 so far this season prior to the injury. So penalties per snap Lockette is technically higher.

Bennett yes does get quite a few penalties, but he's also a top 10 edge 4-3 DE in the NFL. Lockette is great special teams, but he's not making the roster on most teams with decent wideouts.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really do seem to play favorites with Hawk players i have noticed. Why does Bennett get a pass and Lockette doesn't?

Not posed to me, but I'll take a stab at it. It's his production when he isn't taking stupid penalties. Like the play where he blew up the CINCI rb, caused a fumble which resulted in a TD.

That's why he (and the coaches) play favorites.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) Bennett 5
2.) Sherman 4
3.) Okung 4
4.) Britt 4
5.) Williams 3
6.) Sweezy 3
7.) Lockette 3

As I recall, it was Bennett who was in the Pats backfield all day. Big picture man, big picture.