• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DeVonte Holloman

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched this guy last night and he's just a good solid football player that has that special knack to make plays. I think his role will expand as the season goes on.

Defense, Defense, Defense.....gotta a GOOD FEELING and some of that is the rookies for nickle & dime packages

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holloway seems to always be aroud the ball.

Webb showed up last night too.

Wilcox is gooing to go through a tough lesrning curve but I think he can be a player.

I really like this rookie class. Escobar is the weak link imo. But he is exactly what they said he would be, so I am reserving judgement.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Escobar just needs to get stronger, he will be fine. Although like most it was a head scratcher drafting him. More of a luxury pick than NEED...:L

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will watch it tonight. I only saw the live look-in from NFL Network who was going back and forth on like 7 games at once. But, from what I have seen he has been real good. Still has some to learn of course. In the previous game he took a bad angle and gave up a first down early on and then let the TE drag him out of bounds late to stop the clock. The only reason those plays bothered me was because it was obvious what they were going to do based on the game situation. BUT, damn that pick in the re zone was sweet for a guy his size. I agree that he will play more and more throughout the year. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in some passing situations along with Lee and Carter. Obviously he's not taking those two off in our regular nickel, but I think he'll get some looks against some passing teams in our base and it seems like he may earn more time as the year goes on if he keeps making plays.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holloman looks like the real deal. Was not expecting it