• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devin White

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be available and has requested a trade.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White for Sweat or Young?
6th or 7th included if needed?
Realistic?
you can pay 20 mil to sweat or young or you can pay it to white . we start 2 lbs i dont know why we are freaking about lb

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are our starting LBs again? I legit don't remember

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White is a top 5 ILB in the league. If you know you will not pay both Sweat and Young, make a choice between the two and add an elite level ILB to your second level of defense. Draft your corner this year and this defense is loaded.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a dude that sucks, and a new guy with promise, got it.
Davis has promise, Barton sucks in space and is why Seattle did not resign. White is a top 5 ILB in his prime.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White is a top 5 ILB in the league. If you know you will not pay both Sweat and Young, make a choice between the two and add an elite level ILB to your second level of defense. Draft your corner this year and this defense is loaded.
So tell me if you are saying we can’t pay both chase and sweat , then how do you pay either sweat/clowney and white who will come in at the same rate ? Either you have the 40 mil or you don’t

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tell me if you are saying we can’t pay both chase and sweat , then how do you pay either sweat/clowney and white who will come in at the same rate ? Either you have the 40 mil or you don’t
Completely disagree. You are not paying 4 dudes up front, period so someone has to go. Who will it be? Projections right now is CY who has shown very little to earn a new contract. Invest in your teams future by paying a known commodity like White. Quit making excuses for why great players are not welcome to DC. Reality is we should not have paid both Allen and Payne, too much money tied into the DL. Pay a guy at each level who deserves it and place pieces around them. I would be ecstatic with White onboard. If you decide to make the move, figure out a way too make it happen.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely disagree. You are not paying 4 dudes up front, period so someone has to go. Who will it be? Projections right now is CY who has shown very little to earn a new contract. Invest in your teams future by paying a known commodity like White. Quit making excuses for why great players are not welcome to DC. Reality is we should not have paid both Allen and Payne, too much money tied into the DL. Pay a guy at each level who deserves it and place pieces around them. I would be ecstatic with White onboard. If you decide to make the move, figure out a way too make it happen.
Again if you can’t pay clowney / sweat together at 40 mil and then how can you you can’t afford it then how can you afford 40 mil on either clowney or sweat and white . You can’t make the argument we can’t afford 20 each on 2 players , and then advocate spending 20 on 2 players

in a 4-2-5 d/line is of more importance the LB , in fact the NFL is moving away from Lb and more to buffalo nickel because LBS can’t cover backs and TE’s
Now you can say Clowney hasn’t lived up to billing and we should move on or same with sweat and that’s a choice but next yr we will have the money

this yr we have 2.5 mil left in cap space and we need 8 mil to sign the draft class . So we will cut guys just to do that

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@skinsdad62 have you seen White play? Not just primetime but have you actually seen him play. He's the full package. Last year he was a split second late on lots of big plays, but my goodness He's amazing. Also why do we keep saying we need free agency or re-sign Sweat and Young? Sweat was a late first, Young had a devastating injury. Draft has a handful of great rushers every year

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@skinsdad62 have you seen White play? Not just primetime but have you actually seen him play. He's the full package. Last year he was a split second late on lots of big plays, but my goodness He's amazing. Also why do we keep saying we need free agency or re-sign Sweat and Young? Sweat was a late first, Young had a devastating injury. Draft has a handful of great rushers every year
He has a 14% missed tackle rate and his coverage is weak. I know he has the perception of elite, but I don't see it.

Shack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said it before, draft Drake Thomas from NC State. He is better than Davis and can play this year

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again if you can’t pay clowney / sweat together at 40 mil and then how can you you can’t afford it then how can you afford 40 mil on either clowney or sweat and white . You can’t make the argument we can’t afford 20 each on 2 players , and then advocate spending 20 on 2 players

in a 4-2-5 d/line is of more importance the LB , in fact the NFL is moving away from Lb and more to buffalo nickel because LBS can’t cover backs and TE’s
Now you can say Clowney hasn’t lived up to billing and we should move on or same with sweat and that’s a choice but next yr we will have the money

this yr we have 2.5 mil left in cap space and we need 8 mil to sign the draft class . So we will cut guys just to do that
Just saying I would spend my money on tiers of the defense, not all up front. There is a multitude of ways to bring White here on a new deal. White is the real deal.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I would like to keep both Sweat & CY, at the current moment, CY has to go based upon production, injuries etc. I would rather pay White (known commodity) than pay CY is what I'm saying. You keep mentioning Clowney for some reason. I'm rolling with JSW, Toohill, Obada and a draft pick or 2 to fill the void. It shouldn't be hard to match or succeed previous numbers put up by CY.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a 14% missed tackle rate and his coverage is weak. I know he has the perception of elite, but I don't see it.
White instantly becomes our best LB on the team, by far.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I would like to keep both Sweat & CY, at the current moment, CY has to go based upon production, injuries etc. I would rather pay White (known commodity) than pay CY is what I'm saying. You keep mentioning Clowney for some reason. I'm rolling with JSW, Toohill, Obada and a draft pick or 2 to fill the void. It shouldn't be hard to match or succeed previous numbers put up by CY.
skinsdad's nickname for CY is clowney.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
skinsdad's nickname for CY is clowney.
I see the correlation, thanks for sharing. Trade CY, add White and draft a corner at 16 and we might ride our defense to the NFC Championship game this year. Trading CY now could net you a very good pick and possible LT replacement for Leno. Why this team is not always thinking ahead kills me.