• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devils about to Re-Sign Zubrus via TG 3 yr/3Mper

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So then if the righting on the wall move him! First line center top of the ufa class easily gets a first rounder. Sorry tilo Ur boy blew it

KingOfNJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This re-signing makes me want to PUKE

Please give me 3 solid reasons why Zubrus needs to be on this team. 3 more years at 3 million per year?

WHY WHY WHY

Cup, your spot on with the posts in this thread. I really can't believe they re-signed this bum especially when we all knew Elias was a given. Where's the room for some of the younger guys when we have this clown on the roster?

Over under 35 points this year for Zubrus? I'll bet he barely gets 30.

Waste of money and a roster spot. Cut his annual hit in half and give him 4th line minutes and it would have been acceptable. This is a horrible move.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just another typical lou signing imo. just like with salvador last year. its time to turn the page on some of these players. i can not wait to see what type of deal elias gets im not even going to speculate but right now i know the first 2 arguments for it is

#1 hes always been a devil
#2 his game wont decline too much since hes a playmaker.

team has missed the playoffs 2x in 3 years that should tell you something.

vort is right i've been saying it all along. we had TREMENDOUS playoff matchups for the finals run. sure its still a tremendous accomplishment to make the finals but i still will put a * next to it.

I put a * next to your posts