• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deven Hester is still Elite

brian mclaren

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would give him the game ball.:clap:

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that kick return he had in the New England blowout loss where he returned it to the 5 that lead to our only TD. That might have been his best ever return. Not most important, but most impressive considering the conditions. It's like weather doesn't affect his ability to cut on returns.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that kick return he had in the New England blowout loss where he returned it to the 5 that lead to our only TD. That might have been his best ever return. Not most important, but most impressive considering the conditions. It's like weather doesn't affect his ability to cut on returns.

I was at that game.

I don't think people watching at home could ever fully understand what kind of conditions that game was played in.

It snowed six inches during the game alone, with wind gusts up over 50 MPH. Whirlwinds of snow being blown over the stadium, and clouds of snow forming over the players so you couldn't see the game.

The fact that Tom Brady managed to pass like he did in that game, was one of the most impressing things I've seen in my life. Unbelievable.

If that game was close, it would have been a classic, just because of the weather.