• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detroit Playoffs

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With so many Bolt players injured I feel Detroit will take this series.
Last year was a tough series in which we prevailed when we had a
strong team with no injuries. Bishop pulled that one out for us.
Plus Johnson had a great series but now is not up to par.
GO BOLTS

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be tough bishop will need to be a wall for us to advance

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what to think of this series, one minute I think the bolts will win and the next minute I think the wings are going to win. It's going to be a tight series and I think it will go 7 games. I agree with Todd, Bishop is the key, he needs to be our best player in order to us advance and have a successful run. The X factor is Drouin, he's the hottest player in our lineup and he needs to continue to contribute and be a dynamic player for us.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Drouin will have to take Stamkos place but that's a tall order.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard fought game one , Bolts 3-2 they played better than I thought
they could.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With so many Bolt players injured I feel Detroit will take this series.
Last year was a tough series in which we prevailed when we had a
strong team with no injuries. Bishop pulled that one out for us.
Plus Johnson had a great series but now is not up to par.
GO BOLTS
Congrats on your game 1 victory bolts and lightning fans. Good game all :suds: hope all is well

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win guys, big game by Kucherov.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks doobee drouin played well kucherov is a beast bishop played well enough for the win great game. Good win by the Penguins

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was one tough game and I imagine the upcoming games will be exactly the same. I hate playing the Wings, they are always intense and very close games.

Really thought Drouin had a good game, he made things happen since his recall and he's playing that way, he looks like he wants to make a difference on each shift. The line of Killer, Johnny and Kuch played well and was far away our best line all night. Was really impressed with Bish as well, he just looked so calm in the net and both goals scored by the Wings were deflected on there way to the net.

Going forward I hope Cooper takes Blunden out the line-up and puts Condra in or Marchy for that matter. I like Blunden but i don't think he adds a whole lot to the team when playing against fast, skilful teams like Detroit. I would only play Blunden against the heavier teams were his physical play would be needed. Personally i would put Condra in for game 2, you get a little bit more skill and speed than Blunden and somebody who stills has a bit of grit about then and somebody who can play on penalty kill.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this could be a very short series I f Ben Bishop & the Triplets continue to perform like they did in game 1. Wings got a lot of pride & a lot to play for with Datsyuk retiring after this season, but they don't have anyone that could put back rebounds on Bishop nor anyone who could stop the Triplets from attacking the net.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this could be a very short series I f Ben Bishop & the Triplets continue to perform like they did in game 1. Wings got a lot of pride & a lot to play for with Datsyuk retiring after this season, but they don't have anyone that could put back rebounds on Bishop nor anyone who could stop the Triplets from attacking the net.
I'm hoping it's short doobee our guys need to heal up lol

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping it's short doobee our guys need to heal up lol
We'll see how it goes, but if Bishop & the Triplets continue to perform like that, I don't see the Red Wings winning any games this series.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see how it goes, but if Bishop & the Triplets continue to perform like that, I don't see the Red Wings winning any games this series.
The thing that surprised me the most was how well drouin played in game one cooper giving him top mins for once!