• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: DETROIT LIONS VS WHOEVER I DON'T KNOW

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You remind me of everyone I have easily surpassed in life because they were afraid to change.

Oh boy...another Internet Sports Forum Financial Billionaire. I am sure 90% of SportsHoopla poster all claim to be the same.
:pound:

Hey broncosmitty
Does this guy have the financial clout of "miamivice"? Or is he just another pretend bar owner in a poor neighborhood?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Old Lion wants to pin down the "Most Successful/Richest Lions Poster" award. Shall we give that honor to him and move on to "Who has the Biggest C0ck" on this board? Shall we go with flaccid or working length?

We have to get this voting done quickly - I believe the awards ceremony is scheduled for Dec 29 on ESPN2

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy...another Internet Sports Forum Financial Billionaire. I am sure 90% of SportsHoopla poster all claim to be the same.:pound:

Hey broncosmitty
Does this guy have the financial clout of "miamivice"? Or is he just another pretend bar owner in a poor neighborhood?

I guess Old Lion wants to pin down the "Most Successful/Richest Lions Poster" award. Shall we give that honor to him and move on to "Who has the Biggest C0ck" on this board? Shall we go with flaccid or working length?

We have to get this voting done quickly - I believe the awards ceremony is scheduled for Dec 29 on ESPN2

Average posts by a very average man. You dont need to do much to get into the top 10 or even 5%. Dont need to be a billionaire. Just need to work a little smarter and harder than the rest. In other words, change what you are doing.

Most wont do it because they fear having to be less than average for a short time.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy...another Internet Sports Forum Financial Billionaire. I am sure 90% of SportsHoopla poster all claim to be the same.
:pound:

Hey broncosmitty

Shutup dude... for fuck's sake. Grow up. Do you ever stop with this fucking childish nonsense?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how Patricia helps with anything but using timeouts personally.

Never seen a coach seem more distant from his players.

Marc Trestman says "hold my beer"

But they are interchangeable situations... IMO. He's seemingly just as bad.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marc Trestman says "hold my beer"

But they are interchangeable situations... IMO. He's seemingly just as bad.
That hire was hilarious. From the CFL..... lol

I already miss the days when we beat you guys all the time. Those are over. For a long time.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That hire was hilarious. From the CFL..... lol

I already miss the days when we beat you guys all the time. Those are over. For a long time.

It was certainly bizarre. As was Phil Emery's whole 3 years as our GM. He hitched his wagon to Jay Cutler, Marc Trestman and a series of high priced veteran free agents. All past their prime, with whom fell on their faces or played a big part in imploding the locker room.

The players had no respect for Trestman and he was a socially awkward dork who fancied himself a genius. As personalities... him and Patricia are probably polar opposites. Yet, they've rendered very similar results so far as how they're viewed from within the locker room.

And we'll see... you can't take anything for granted in this league. I'm just glad that the pain from those Cutler/Trestman days are finally a thing of the past. Up until this year, we had been living in the aftermath of those events. Fox couldn't do it.... but we've finally started a new chapter under Nagy.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope some of you get a new one for Xmas....(careful when removing the old one - watch out for anal warts!)

upload_2018-12-19_11-21-1.jpeg