• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Desean

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They rushed him back and its going to cost them now...
just doesn't sound like there was a surefire way to go about it. seems there's been mixed results between people rehabbing the injury and getting surgery for it.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just doesn't sound like there was a surefire way to go about it. seems there's been mixed results between people rehabbing the injury and getting surgery for it.

Yeah, I just wish they would've taken the high road with him and did the surgery from day one.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, but here is the thing....if you are early in the year...critical player is injured.....recovery by rehab or surgery is 50-50. You do the surgery 10 times out of 10.

And that is even before we consider our dicey training staff.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, but here is the thing....if you are early in the year...critical player is injured.....recovery by rehab or surgery is 50-50. You do the surgery 10 times out of 10.

And that is even before we consider our dicey training staff.
well, you're the doctor I guess.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They rushed him back and its going to cost them now...

Actually the meds and coaches wanted him to have surgery back in Sept., but he refused. Nobody likes to have surgery, but the team suffered because of him. I love DJAX, but he only thought of himself (as usual). Now here we are, without a deep threat.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the meds and coaches wanted him to have surgery back in Sept., but he refused. Nobody likes to have surgery, but the team suffered because of him. I love DJAX, but he only thought of himself (as usual). Now here we are, without a deep threat.

When did that come out Duke?

I don't blame Djax if that's the case, they guy missed not playing there anymore, he gets to come home and play for the team he loves, you can't fault any player trying to get back on the field quicker....

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't blame Djax if that's the case, they guy missed not playing there anymore, he gets to come home and play for the team he loves, you can't fault any player trying to get back on the field quicker....

On WIP radio this morning. He turned down having surgery. I don't blame him, but I'm not an athlete. I try to avoid surgery, but in sports, you figure you will miss a lot of time if you have surgery.he thought of the team, he would have had surgery two months ago, and may be on the mend to play this month. Now he will miss the rest of the season, barring a miracle.

downundermike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Duke is correct, I also heard that on 97.5 this morning.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On WIP radio this morning. He turned down having surgery. I don't blame him, but I'm not an athlete. I try to avoid surgery, but in sports, you figure you will miss a lot of time if you have surgery.he thought of the team, he would have had surgery two months ago, and may be on the mend to play this month. Now he will miss the rest of the season, barring a miracle.

I guess it makes a little more sense. At the time it was a grade 2 strain. Surgery is an option, but one I might have tried to avoid in his shoes.

Welp....he has been majorly injury prone the last few years. And we really got whomped with it this year.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that Hpowie and the scouts will do a great job, and draft 2 game-breaking receivers next draft. KJ Hamler better be one of them. the other should be a bigger, but fast WR who catches the tough balls, and turns them into big gains. Other teams find them, and so should we.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that Hpowie and the scouts will do a great job, and draft 2 game-breaking receivers next draft. KJ Hamler better be one of them. the other should be a bigger, but fast WR who catches the tough balls, and turns them into big gains. Other teams find them, and so should we.
I would take KJ Hamler along with Chase Young.:lol:

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mall, you are correct, even if your OSU bias shows, as does my PSU! :nod:
In 3 weeks we will see who owns the B1G. The Buckeyes will be losing the entire secondary to the draft. A ton of talent on the defense going to be drafted.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 3 weeks we will see who owns the B1G. The Buckeyes will be losing the entire secondary to the draft. A ton of talent on the defense going to be drafted.

I know. They're loaded! :L
What do you think of KJ Hill?

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. They're loaded! :L
What do you think of KJ Hill?
Love KJ. Great route runner and decent hands. I really wish the Eagles drafted Terry McLauren. The Skins for a great receiver for years to come.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love KJ. Great route runner and decent hands. I really wish the Eagles drafted Terry McLauren. The Skins for a great receiver for years to come.

:agree: Whiteside probably won't ever develop in to a good player. KJ has legitimate 4.2 speed.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: Whiteside probably won't ever develop in to a good player. KJ has legitimate 4.2 speed.
We have a ton of speed on both sides of the ball. Remember this name in a couple of year s ( Chris Olave and Garret Wilson). You'll see them on Fox this weekend OSU vs Maryland.