• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Derrick Henry's new ride...

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty safe to say its all assumption that anyone is going on and seemingly pretty racist to assume a black kid might not have a family capable of buying a 3 year old car. Whats really funny is the cast of teams represented, it reads like the glass house gang.:L

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's legit to question it. He has no job. His grandmother supposedly is his guardian and makes very little income.

He did not deny it on twitter, just said everyone was haters and don't worry bout what his family doin fer him.

That Alabama family. :thumb: I know OU has had its past shenanigans, we was born at night but not last night. This is suspicious.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's legit to question it. He has no job. His grandmother supposedly is his guardian and makes very little income.

He did not deny it on twitter, just said everyone was haters and don't worry bout what his family doin fer him.

That Alabama family. :thumb: I know OU has had its past shenanigans, we was born at night but not last night. This is suspicious.

It's amazing people don't realize how easy it is to get a new car loan or a new car. You guys act like he just bought some $500,000 house or something.

Every time a football player has a new car it's the same stuff over and over. And yet it happens every year with tons of players and tons of teams.

People will believe what they want to believe, but it's really easy for anyone to get a car loan.

Football Players Receive $17,000 Annually in Cash, all within NCAA Rules « HolyTurf

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing people don't realize how easy it is to get a new car loan or a new car. You guys act like he just bought some $500,000 house or something.

Every time a football player has a new car it's the same stuff over and over. And yet it happens every year with tons of players and tons of teams.

People will believe what they want to believe, but it's really easy for anyone to get a car loan.

Football Players Receive $17,000 Annually in Cash, all within NCAA Rules « HolyTurf

:susp:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:

Yeah, if you got a job. It's pretty easy to get a car loan. What is Derricks job? Ooh that's right...don't got one.

If your link is his "proof of employment" well I failed to read the, this money is for a car payment part. Can you link that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, if you got a job. It's pretty easy to get a car loan. What is Derricks job? Ooh that's right...don't got one.

If your link is his "proof of employment" well I failed to read the, this money is for a car payment part. Can you link that?

Actually if you have a steady stream of income such as grant money and scholarship money such as was stated and a cosigner, you can get an auto loan. Its not hard if they have a verifiable stream of income and someone willing to cosign that has a decent to great credit history.

I still says is pretty racist to believe his blood relatives or family(not extended family) could not be able to afford this car for him.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually if you have a steady stream of income such as grant money and scholarship money such as was stated and a cosigner, you can get an auto loan. Its not hard if they have a verifiable stream of income and someone willing to cosign that has a decent to great credit history.

I still says is pretty racist to believe his blood relatives or family(not extended family) could not be able to afford this car for him.

:laugh3:

Like I said in my first post. Supposedly his grandmother is his guardian and on a limited income. Is this wrong? I'm not saying its true but that's the word on the street, know what I'm saying?

If his grandma is well to do by all means let me know and I'll man up and apologize. Racist? Get the fuck out of here.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If theiy're good they can make 20k selling game day stuff to Tom Albetar.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You don't need proof of employment to get a car loan, you need proof of income.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Like I said in my first post. Supposedly his grandmother is his guardian and on a limited income. Is this wrong? I'm not saying its true but that's the word on the street, know what I'm saying?

If his grandma is well to do by all means let me know and I'll man up and apologize. Racist? Get the fuck out of here.

How much money it takes to get a car loan.

About $250 a month, lets say $400 a month, or hell lets say $500 a month.

Then maybe $50 a month for insurance.

$550 a month for a new car X 12 months = $6,600 a year.

I just gave you a link where they get $17,000 a year. And that $17,000 isn't even a max. That is just the money they get for free and doesn't have to be paid back. They still are able to get student loans and other types of things on top of it.

It's actually a big reason why I changed my mind about paying players in general. When I researched this stuff and found out how much cash they get legitimately it's like screw paying them. A car is nothing when you look at the amount of money they get.

I'm sure stuff like $100 handshakes and whatever happens frequently. And hell, maybe someone did give him a car, I dunno. But I do know that it doesn't take anything dirty for players to get cars and stuff like these. And them having cars like this shouldn't even register automatically on the dirty side.

I generally chalk it up to people not realizing how much money they get. I didn't until recently. I thought they got like no money and lived off the university. Not the case.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just gave you a link where they get $17,000 a year. And that $17,000 isn't even a max. That is just the money they get for free and doesn't have to be paid back. They still are able to get student loans and other types of things on top of it.

It's actually a big reason why I changed my mind about paying players in general. When I researched this stuff and found out how much cash they get legitimately it's like screw paying them. A car is nothing when you look at the amount of money they get.

I'm sure stuff like $100 handshakes and whatever happens frequently. And hell, maybe someone did give him a car, I dunno. But I do know that it doesn't take anything dirty for players to get cars and stuff like these. And them having cars like this shouldn't even register automatically on the dirty side.

I generally chalk it up to people not realizing how much money they get. I didn't until recently. I thought they got like no money and lived off the university. Not the case.

So giving cars away is ok, but free tattoos is just over the line!

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So giving cars away is ok, but free tattoos is just over the line!

I read and reread his post and didnt see where he stated it was ok. Can you highlight it for me and post it again so i can see where you read it.

Moral to the story, dont get caught in a federal investigation and then cover it up.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever dude. You are a true homer, mad props.

It's legit all the way. Roll (Tide) with it. Henry should hire you as his handler of PR. Looks like he's got money to spare.

:suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read and reread his post and didnt see where he stated it was ok. Can you highlight it for me and post it again so i can see where you read it.

Moral to the story, dont get caught in a federal investigation and then cover it up.

It's only a matter of time before Saban gets caught. He is just so good at...bastard!

And it is pretry much implied by the way he is saying it.