• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denver Did It Better, Off To The Super Bowl

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a great game. I'm glad it was against the Patriots. See you next year NE.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think any misfires by the refs were in the "These happen in every game". I didn't even see any horrendous calls.

Even the hold of the jersey by Talib in the endzone was ok given the circumstances. it didn't seem to impede Gronk at all from getting to the ball against 3 defenders. He wasn't even close.

Hard to go up for a jump ball when you are being held down. But that's fine to put the whistle away on, but if you do put it away the hole game.

And by the way did you miss the kicking penalty that took 3-5 minutes to straighten out. It was in the Pats favor, but wtf Ed? It's a gunner out of bounds running down the line without returning, easy peasy call. Make the friggen call and move on. NOPE Ed has to conference for awhile then give a disertation on it.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to go up for a jump ball when you are being held down. But that's fine to put the whistle away on, but if you do put it away the hole game.

And by the way did you miss the kicking penalty that took 3-5 minutes to straighten out. It was in the Pats favor, but wtf Ed? It's a gunner out of bounds running down the line without returning, easy peasy call. Make the friggen call and move on. NOPE Ed has to conference for awhile then give a disertation on it.

They were discussing if he did or did not establish himself inbounds... It was the correct huddle there.. Wanted to make sure everyone saw it the same way.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
give-credit-where-credit-is-due.jpg

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep - they brought it, beat the snot out of Brady and an innovative defense by the Broncos in the secondary to combat the Patriots. Pats were outcoached and outplayed. Congrats Bronco fans.

All 3 phases of this football game they were beaten

Yeah what did Belichick say to the reporter at halftime, that the Broncos were showing new schemes that confused the offense. I missed half the conversation but thought was pretty interesting. They were outplayed the whole game and the Broncos defense was outstanding.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got home from the game. Yucked it up with multiple Patriots fans. Everyone was cool throughout. Unbelievable win for the Broncos. I don't know that I've ever been to a better and more important game. Amazing win and experience to be at the AFC Championship. Still shaking the orange and blue confetti from my head.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got home from the game. Yucked it up with multiple Patriots fans. Everyone was cool throughout. Unbelievable win for the Broncos. I don't know that I've ever been to a better and more important game. Amazing win and experience to be at the AFC Championship. Still shaking the orange and blue confetti from my head.

Wholly crap, what do you live across the street?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminds me of an old snoop lyric

Want some
Get some
Bad enough
Take some

Denver wanted it and took it.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy it man, it was a great game. Both Ds were outstanding, like a good PO game should be. Good luck in two weeks.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

did you "fly home?" and get the "mile high?"

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. 30 minutes south but easy to get out of the stadium. I took the train. Smiled the whole way home!!!

Train not much of an option at Gillette. Usually a cluster f.

But I do always stay and tailgate for an hour or so. Gotta get the grill back up and running right after a win or a loss.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminds me of an old snoop lyric

Want some
Get some
Bad enough
Take some

Denver wanted it and took it.
Hey Rock, how ya doing old man? Tough game, team is looking solid overall.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you got your picks wrong again. Starting to think it's more of a stack of blue cheese than cheddar.

I didn't get anything wrong. I was playing you. It was a goof. truth is, the Broncos made me mad stacks of cabbage today.

My preseason prop bet hit......BIG time.

Your team lost and that made me money and happy.

Sorry.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get anything wrong. I was playing you. It was a goof. truth is, the Broncos made me mad stacks of cabbage today.

My preseason prop bet hit......BIG time.

Your team lost and that made me money and happy.

Sorry.

I'm trying to remember the time you got one right. Hmm, give me a second. Nope, don't recall it ever happening.