• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denver Bronco Propaganda

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I have followed the Broncos from the actual beginning (and that does make me feel old) - I have also followed the efforts over the years to promote the club through press relations and general propaganda.

This is another thing the John Elway era really does well. One of my favorite and must trusted sources for Bronco news is the Bronco website itself. One of the most thoughtful and informative reporters on Bronco football - actually works for the Broncos in Andrew Mason. They have the best action photos and they have the players and coaches mic'd up - and offer unedited videos of press conferences responding the questions from the press. You also learn more about the players and their other interests - and community involvement on the Broncos website.

I don't go to other team websites, but I think the Broncos do a great job.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the best things that the Elway era has brought is a lot more transparency from the team to us fans. The McDaniel's era he really did try to emulate his mentor in Belichick and keep everything possible from the press and us fans. All that did was really cause frustration among us fans. So I love that we really went opposite of that with the next regime. Kubiak especially is one that is very open and honest with what is going on and what he is happy about and what he is frustrated with. I know there are things obviously they still keep from us fans as they should but I trust this regime so much more than any since I have been watching the Broncos.