• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dennis Smith Jr.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a lot to learn and it appears that your parents failed to teach you about certain things in life. Most parents do not want their children hanging around strange men that are not related to them, and neither do they want strange men hanging around their children at a public póol at a hotel or anywhere else. Normal men dont do that and most people in main stream of society would consider your actions to be a red flag and a big one. I am confident that you're honest about enjoying children, but youre seriously setting yourself up to be falsely accused of something that you never did. I warned a former pastor 27 years ago and it cost him his freedom, and eventually died alone in a nursing home. If you really want to work with kids, join an organization where youre working with other adults that will be able to be witnesses to your intentions and actions.

Look, TLF - More often than not I let you be you on this forum, but this one is fucking retarded.

Am I really supposed to say to these innocent people "No, I can't play catch with your kids because some message board schmo on the west coast might view me as a sex pervert."??? :doh:

In the meantime I've been enjoying and will continue to enjoy real, pure Hoosier basketball and my local HS school sports scene. Not this continued soap opera crap of LeBron trying to "live out Kobe's legacy"...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is now living proof that a player is only as good as the organization he plays for. The Knicks are an awful organization and DSJ is a terrible basketball player.

But if you can't start for the Knicks...you either weren't that good in the first place or you overachieved at other places. He can be a decent bench player on a team but that looks to be the best he will do at this point

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, TLF - More often than not I let you be you on this forum, but this one is fucking retarded.

Am I really supposed to say to these innocent people "No, I can't play catch with your kids because some message board schmo on the west coast might view me as a sex pervert."??? :doh:

In the meantime I've been enjoying and will continue to enjoy real, pure Hoosier basketball and my local HS school sports scene. Not this continued soap opera crap of LeBron trying to "live out Kobe's legacy"...
This forum is for this NBA, not basketball for kids...Just saying

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This forum is for this NBA, not basketball for kids...Just saying

Not for basketball???:wtf:

For the record I've grown past the use of the "p" word on any message board. It's a certain lowlife poster that attempts to get a rise out of people claiming to be a female that has a perpetual habit of this in the present-day.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For the record I've grown past the use of the "p" word on any message board. It's a certain lowlife poster that attempts to get a rise out of people claiming to be a female that has a perpetual habit of this in the present-day.

Lol "claiming to be female"

Is this the excuse you use when you get your ass handed to you by a woman? I know that every female you've ever met in person other than your mother has filed a restraining order against you but this is getting pathetic now todd.

You've openly admitted to stalking women and now you get your jollies from watching JV girls highschool basketball?

You're a sick pervert who should be neutered as soon as possible before you end up on your local news for doing something unimaginable.

Get a life todd. Nobody likes you here, nobody wants you here and the majority of the shit you post ends up on Fouled Out. How about you go back to a place where nobody knows what a sick fuck you are?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well on that note, you have been posting shit a decade just to get a rise out of them, by all means then carry on... And I will repeat... Note that the name of the forum is NBA, not girls basketball. I understand that watching kids play and writing about their games would be a lot of fun, but since im not married and have no children, I dont unless its a game one of my nephews is in. Its not always about the truth, but the perception and the average parent will tell you quickly that a guy never married, no children hanging around schools is a red flag

Last edited:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that every female you've ever met in person other than your mother has filed a restraining order against you but this is getting pathetic now todd.

Are you sure his Mom doesn't have a restraining order against him?

You may be giving him too much credit.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol "claiming to be female"

Is this the excuse you use when you get your ass handed to you by a woman? I know that every female you've ever met in person other than your mother has filed a restraining order against you but this is getting pathetic now todd.

You've openly admitted to stalking women and now you get your jollies from watching JV girls highschool basketball?

You're a sick pervert who should be neutered as soon as possible before you end up on your local news for doing something unimaginable.

Get a life todd. Nobody likes you here, nobody wants you here and the majority of the shit you post ends up on Fouled Out. How about you go back to a place where nobody knows what a sick fuck you are?

this clown will never learn that less is more...

I mean, let's look at the guy with the info HE HIMSELF gives us...

we know he's a fat, ugly slob because he's used his own pics for an avi...

we know he drools over high school girls...

we know he has a mental disorder(Aspergers)...

I mean, the guy's bent on hanging himself with the rope he provided for us...

it'd be comical if it wasn't so pathetic...

there's that old saying that it's better to keep your mouth shut and let people THINK you're a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt...