• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Demers

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How hurt is he really? What kind of hurt? Anyone still have Game 7 on your DVR to see what actually happened to him?

And why not put Braun in there for a few shifts? I'm sure he won't be as terrible as Huskins and if he is, it's OK... he's a rookie... give him some playoff experience.

EDIT: Must be a concussion and he's being kept out by team doctors or something?

Last edited by a moderator:

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my guess. Concussion. Didn't see the play but he came out, then back in to finish game 7. Been skating to test it out, but not playing. Based on those things, imo it rules out anything physical like a knee or shoulder.

Him at half IQ from a concussion is still better than Huskins thinking straight.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I knew - I don't recall seeing anything significant but then I would say the same thing about Clowe's concussion.

I'm with you on this - I'd like to see the Sharks win this series but unless VAN starts blowing it badly and continually I think we *maybe* steal a couple of games. Demers has shown quality minutes and clearly deserves a roster spot moving forward. I think we should get a look at some of our other depth as well... its not like the 3rd and 4th line are dominating with their time.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How hurt is he really? What kind of hurt? Anyone still have Game 7 on your DVR to see what actually happened to him?

And why not put Braun in there for a few shifts? I'm sure he won't be as terrible as Huskins and if he is, it's OK... he's a rookie... give him some playoff experience.

EDIT: Must be a concussion and he's being kept out by team doctors or something?

Million dollar question right there.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Million dollar question right there.

yep... nobody knows? If nothing else, it gives the kid some experience to draw from going into next year. A big reason why cooch is so good this yer is because of his experience last year in the PO's. It would be nice for mclellan to stop sucking and put in braun. Worst case scenario, braun gets lit up. So, the sharks are losing anyway, and you can limit his minutes to 10 or 12 just as huskins is getting. Best case scenario, brauns skating ability and shot actually help the sharks sustain just a little bit of pressure in the offensive zone.

If demers is out tonight, I would expect braun to be in.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All in all, I'm starting to be pretty disappointed with McLellan's coaching... I had a lot more faith in him but he's slowly but surely proving that he just isn't a very good coach (OK/average? maybe).

The Huskins/Braun shit... standing behind and even praising Eager...

I'll keep giving him a pass because he doesn't always have enough to work with and it's not his fault half the team takes games off here and there, but just sayin'.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From what I remember is that Demers was hit along the board and the Wings player drove Demer's knee into the boards in a bad position.

I thinks its A knee problem for Demers

Clowe I think hurt his back or his tail bone

If TMac isn't going to play 4 lines tonight, I say dresss 7 dmen

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I remember is that Demers was hit along the board and the Wings player drove Demer's knee into the boards in a bad position.

Ah, you saw that hit? yes 7 dmen, same lineup as game 2 but minus Eager and add Braun. Please Tmac, you don't have to play DWil's mistake (Husky pants).

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All in all, I'm starting to be pretty disappointed with McLellan's coaching... I had a lot more faith in him but he's slowly but surely proving that he just isn't a very good coach (OK/average? maybe).

The Huskins/Braun shit... standing behind and even praising Eager...

I'll keep giving him a pass because he doesn't always have enough to work with and it's not his fault half the team takes games off here and there, but just sayin'.

I still think that's all Douggie. Guy's so full of himself, there's no way he paid $2M for a pylon. :L

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Broken ribs was mentioned as a rumor on the main board as well. Seems possible.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys tell me what period demers was hit, I'll go check it out on my dvr.

Sent from Droid.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good question... I'm really not sure when it happened but hopefully someone else will know.

I dug up the shifts from that game so I'm trying to look at when he was on the ice:

NHL Shift Charts

Looks like Vlasic first skated without Demers at around the 5-minute mark of the 2nd period (Demers' previous shift ended around 2.5 minutes in).

Demers didn't return to take another shift until 8 minutes in...

He played all his shifts with Vlasic in the 3rd... except he wasn't on the ice for the last 4.5 minutes...

Sorry, it looks like he played hurt and we can't tell when he got hit? Hah... UNLESS... he got hurt around the 15:30 mark of the 3rd...

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good question... I'm really not sure when it happened but hopefully someone else will know.

I dug up the shifts from that game so I'm trying to look at when he was on the ice:

NHL Shift Charts

Looks like Vlasic first skated without Demers at around the 5-minute mark of the 2nd period (Demers' previous shift ended around 2.5 minutes in).

Demers didn't return to take another shift until 8 minutes in...

He played all his shifts with Vlasic in the 3rd... except he wasn't on the ice for the last 4.5 minutes...

Sorry, it looks like he played hurt and we can't tell when he got hit? Hah... UNLESS... he got hurt around the 15:30 mark of the 3rd...

No worries, I was just being a lazy gluteus maximus but I'll go check it out with this "ultra fastforward" feature I have on the remote. I have the entire game on DVR so I'll check the end of the 1st and go forward.