• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Demaryius Thomas

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, c'mon man. You went back and edited your original post. You're the one who first brought up number of games.
Ok , I edited bc of a typo and you can only edit in a 5 minute window.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to chill out toward your fellow fans. Save it for the trolls from the division rivals and so on.

I have no problem with you going against me. I'll admit that I probably should have explained a little more in the original thread. Just seems that you only respond when you want to attack. On another thread, you suggested a CB that I didn't agree with the Steelers trying to get but I chose not to respond. No need to start shit with a fellow fan.
Ok dude sorry. I don’t really think there was any hostility whatsoever. Maybe if I just use the no emoji that’s less hostile? Go ahead and disagree.

It’s a message board it’s for discussion and differing points of view. Either way sorry. I’m stuck to the general boards where u can discuss topics

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was something I thought about today.

I'd give him a look and see what his price is, but not much more

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fwiw they discussed this on local radio today and stated no due to two Achilles and declining production.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to chill out toward your fellow fans. Save it for the trolls form the division rivals and so on.

I have no problem with you going against me. I'll admit that I probably should have explained a little more in the original thread. Just seems that you only respond when you want to attack. On another thread, you suggested a CB that I didn't agree with the Steelers trying to get but I chose not to respond. No need to start shit with a fellow fan.
Ok dude sorry. I don’t really think there was any hostility whatsoever. Maybe if I just use the no emoji that’s less hostile? Go ahead and disagree.

It’s a message board it’s for discussion and differing points of view. Either way sorry. I’m stuck to the general boards where u can discuss topics

You can discuss anything you want with me. As long as you love the Steelers, you're cool with me. Sorry for going off on you a little too much. Seems like we were both wrong. Differing points of view are great. It does seem like some people do like to disagree for the sake of disagreeing (not you). Sometimes I put myself out there opening myself up to criticism. But like you said, the boards are for discussion. Just wish the criticism was a little nicer. LOL.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can discuss anything you want with me. As long as you love the Steelers, you're cool with me. Sorry for going off on you a little too much. Seems like we were both wrong. Differing points of view are great. It does seem like some people do like to disagree for the sake of disagreeing (not you). Sometimes I put myself out there opening myself up to criticism. But like you said, the boards are for discussion. Just wish the criticism was a little nicer. LOL.
Sorry I think sometimes it’s hard to decipher what someone is doing through text. Half the time I’m runnin our the door for work like this morning . Or posting in a phone like now. And things are non intelligible and short. There is one person on this entire forum I’m truly criticizing. And it’s not
In this forum. Either way sorry if I come off like a dick, I certainly am
Not meaning to.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
High risk, low reward IMO. I'm not seeing much in the way of appeal to signing DT. He has a rep for bad hands, meager route running, and is now an aged WR coming off an achilles injury. I'm with the other guys in thinking that he's likely done in the NFL.

I'd much rather go after a younger vet option like Moncrief.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appreciate you being more civil on this ATL. I probably shouldn't have said it would "solve" the Steelers problem at the #2 WR position. But at the same time I never said the Steelers should give him a multi-year deal or for more than the minimum. One of those things where you take a flyer when he is ready and hope to get lucky. So overall, I'm not wrong completely. At least I put something out there. Most sit like predators waiting to criticize their fellow fans.

IDT SP was really attacking you, but the suggestion was firm as you say with "solve".

Ya know, I'm not ready to say they really need to get anybody in FA yet.

I think Randy/Ben get too preoccupied with the WR1 & 2...granted, you need that reliable chain mover, but now, I think they will be forced to spread the ball around more than they ever would with AB on the team....imo that's lessens your tendencies and makes you harder to defend.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been away for a few weeks taking care of a few unfortunate personal issues and I come back to this. Probably wasn't the way I wanted to say it in my original post. Though I always thought this was a place to discuss our favorite team however we want to as long as we keep it clean. I don't agree with a lot of what I read on here. I just don't feel like it's necessary to point it out most of the time. I'm never going to be scared to post on here regardless of who wants to shit on it. Been on here way too long.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corrective eyewear or the ability to read.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd that what Thomas needs......

I see.

Still don't need him, not a good fit, and he's a glue factory donation.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Health is a major concern doubt he is worth looking at.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if he was what was needed, Tomlin wouldn't be able to get the most out of him anyway.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pgh radio right now talking about getting Darby , and that we will draft a wr high

Gerry dulac interview

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just in a car crash last evening, suffered minor injuries. Just gets worse for the guy.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pgh radio right now talking about getting Darby , and that we will draft a wr high

Gerry dulac interview
That'd be a good upgrade if he recovers fully from the ACL tear. 6-9 months from November puts him in the May to August timeframe to be able to return to full activity. Which is on track for training camp.