• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DeMarcus Lawrence out 8-10 weeks

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm already prepared for the multi year agenda of bashing Lawrence whenever possible. I wish sometimes you guys could worry less about trying to prove you were right about a topic and more about what is or isnt presently happening. I see another Carpenter type boring agenda driven drama playing out. The guy is a Cowboy, root for him or at least wait until you have even the smallest amount of evidence that he may not be a good pick.

Hell Yes.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm already prepared for the multi year agenda of bashing Lawrence whenever possible. I wish sometimes you guys could worry less about trying to prove you were right about a topic and more about what is or isnt presently happening. I see another Carpenter type boring agenda driven drama playing out. The guy is a Cowboy, root for him or at least wait until you have even the smallest amount of evidence that he may not be a good pick.

Well for the ones that wanted Ealy- early reports are he is struggling pretty bad. Of course thats one reporter saying it . As far as people with an agenda to bash the pick, Im really surprised a certain poster hasnt hammered this yet.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well the bashing of Carpenter was warranted and any other player that sucks. On the other hand, when a player does well he deserves praise. That is what fans do. It is a simple concept. It not about proving something wrong or right. It is all about results.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the bashing of Carpenter was warranted and any other player that sucks. On the other hand, when a player does well he deserves praise. That is what fans do. It is a simple concept. It not about proving something wrong or right. It is all about results.

Bashing is one thing but hoping he fails to prove a point is a dick thought process. I didn't like the Escobar or Lawrence picks, but I'm not going to sit here constantly beating the hate drums hoping I'm right. As long as they are on this team I will hope they become stars. Take T.O. For example, I hated the signing was couldn't wait for him to be gone but as long as he wore the star I wanted him to be great. We need to support those on the team as long as they are here. Only exception us if a player has broke a law that you can't overlook.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well Lawrence hasnt had a chance to do anything yet, so IMO its not necessary to pass judgement on him just yet. He has a broken bone. Its not like he is milking an ailment. And before its mentioned- yes I loved the pick

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Lawrence hasnt had a chance to do anything yet, so IMO its not necessary to pass judgement on him just yet. He has a broken bone. Its not like he is milking an ailment. And before its mentioned- yes I loved the pick

EXACTLY!!! The book on him hasn't even been started.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well being dominated by Smith isn't a fair assessment at all. Smith has dominated probowlers.
Lawrence is a rookie who has never taken a pro snap yet. Smith should be dominated him.

Before his injury though all I was hearing was good things. He was picking things up quicker than expected. He was dealing with the runs well, something everyone thought he would suck at. Now with it being so early I am sure a lot of that is fluff, like every offseason on drafted players, but the one thing that should be happening (Smith dominating) is what some want to look at as a reason to say he is a bad pick?

If he was doing well against smith I would wonder what was wrong with Smith?

Things I was reading about Lawrence were good things until his injury.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bashing is one thing but hoping he fails to prove a point is a dick thought process. I didn't like the Escobar or Lawrence picks, but I'm not going to sit here constantly beating the hate drums hoping I'm right. As long as they are on this team I will hope they become stars. Take T.O. For example, I hated the signing was couldn't wait for him to be gone but as long as he wore the star I wanted him to be great. We need to support those on the team as long as they are here. Only exception us if a player has broke a law that you can't overlook.

I want all the players to succeed whether I like the pick or not. There are a few fans that hope one failes to prove a point, but that is a small minority.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I seriously doubt any real fan would root for a guy to get hurt as a way of proving they were right SMH. I don't hate Lawrence, I hated the trade

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt any real fan would root for a guy to get hurt as a way of proving they were right SMH. I don't hate Lawrence, I hated the trade

First off you don't have to wish for injury as a way of failure. Fried wanted Romo to fail weekly so he could preach on his soapbox. Never did he call for him to get hurt, but he was happy anytime Romo threw an INT. Some on the mouse were the same with Carpenter. They wanted him to fail, so they could trumpet their I told you so horn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading where Lawrence was doing very well when he wasn't facing Smith. For all those thinking he was failing before his injury.