• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Defense help

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this one league I'm in has kind of a funny waiver system that only happens every other week (after even weeks), which means that any streaming is a two week decision. I have the Eagles D right now but am very worried about them facing Atlanta next week in a game I can't afford to lose.

Other options I am considering are

Jets (@MIA, LA) - bad defense with decent matchups

Ravens (PIT, CLE) - taking a bit of a chance against Pittsburgh but how much will Roethlisberger be affected by his knee?

Thoughts? Thanks!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you can't drop antone other than the Eagles? Any chance of carrying both Philly and Balt..start Philly this week, Baltimore next, then dump Balt...as good as Philly has been, seems foolish to just dump them for a one week bad matchup

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you can't drop antone other than the Eagles? Any chance of carrying both Philly and Balt..start Philly this week, Baltimore next, then dump Balt...as good as Philly has been, seems foolish to just dump them for a one week bad matchup

Don't have the roster space to do that, only 13 spots and have to cover byes at skill positions for 2 weeks at a time too (I have Reed off this week and Luck off next week so even those backup spots are needed)