• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dear Steeler Fans

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you guys open the Season against the Donkey's.. As a long time Raiders fan, and a love for the way the game is played by your team and always has been, out of this respect I sincerely ask that you guy's kill fucking Manning. I want to see how his neck holds up why he's being carted off the field, Sad thing Is I kinda like Ol Payton, But he is now a Bronco and open season on him is upon us. Thank you for your time..:tea:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping to see the guy being carried off the field on a strretcher early in the 1st quarter, but that's just me. :becky:

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way in hell he can play the whole season without that neck giving out,,,,,,,,,I don't like the man never have,I just hope he doesn't end up in a wheel chair or worse,,,,,,,dead

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way in hell he can play the whole season without that neck giving out,,,,,,,,,I don't like the man never have,I just hope he doesn't end up in a wheel chair or worse,,,,,,,dead

Yea, I'm a dick, but I def aint rooting for that. I just need him on the sideline so we have somewhat of a chance at our division, lol.