• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DBacks vs Dodgers Series Thread (7/8 - 7/10)

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome all new Dback fans!!!

I'll have another board to follow now that there are a small handful of us!

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to use the Black Jerseys for the rest of the Homestand

I like these jersey a lot....I use the phrase D-Backs all the time, but don't like it on our jerseys....

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only place that I have seen Adam is back is here. MLB, ESPN Dback/Twitter nada..

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only place that I have seen Adam is back is here. MLB, ESPN Dback/Twitter nada..

See it now... If this is the lineup for tonight wow...

Eaton CF
Parra RF
Goldy 1B
Hill 2B
Chavy 3B
Prado LF
Miggy C
Didi SS
Kennedy P

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I probably should have added that Gibby said it on local radio, live on the air. We had no warning of this. I lost my shit though lol.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I probably should have added that Gibby said it on local radio, live on the air. We had no warning of this. I lost my shit though lol.

NP ... The news is great as is the posted Line up.

Tried the thumbs up thing.... Nice to see there is the opposite... thumbs down. Seems silly you can like something but not dislike something as well. Oh and you can't like your own post.... :nod:

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tried the thumbs up thing.... Nice to see there is the opposite... thumbs down. Seems silly you can like something but not dislike something as well. Oh and you can't like your own post.... :nod:

Lol yeah I LIKE (hah) that too. Although I guess I should now prepare for the thousands of dislikes in my future.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome all new Dback fans!!!

I'll have another board to follow now that there are a small handful of us!

Ha! I can relate to you because in 2010 I was one of the lone Dback fans on those ESPN convo boards but I told a few Dbacks fans from other sites about it and spread the word and that fan base on there really took off and has grown over the years... too bad ESPN fucked up and will be changing the commenting policy so now we've all gone to either XAT or here on SportsHoopla.

If you want to chat live with some Dback fans on a board I can give you a link sir. We've got some great regulars on there.

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really disappointed in the lineups that that Gibson has had the first two games of this series. In both games he has chosen to play Kubel instead of Ross as well as sit Pollock for two games. I do not understand that at all.

The team was on fire against the rockies and then he plays with the lineup. Pollock should be playing over Eaton. Ross should be playing over Kubel. Kubel is far and away the weakest defender they have in the outfield and he has started both of the first two games against the 2nd place dodgers and has looked bad playing his position. All I can think of is that maybe they are showcasing Kubel to trade him.

Ultimately though the dodgers have come to play and the d'backs have rolled over the first two games. They are making Greinke and Nolasco look like cy young candidates. Delgado pitched okay but Kennedy was up to his usual garbage and got knocked around. The second game is not yet over and the d'backs need to pick it up.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im speechless right now, this team has had zero fight in them this series so far. How can we let the second place division rival come into our house and not even compete with them in a single game. Tomorrow is as must win as can be before the all star game.

That might not be saying much considering its July, but this game is really important.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im speechless right now, this team has had zero fight in them this series so far. How can we let the second place division rival come into our house and not even compete with them in a single game. Tomorrow is as must win as can be before the all star game.

That might not be saying much considering its July, but this game is really important.

Desert do we have a convo board to go to with this forum and how do I change my avatar.