• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Day 3 Games

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jack-nicholson-middle-finger.gif
As I've said for months, nothing would make me happier than to see UA make it to UK. Watched the whole Zona game today, UK will blow their doors off. They've got absolutely nothing for us

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I've said for months, nothing would make me happier than to see UA make it to UK. Watched the whole Zona game today, UK will blow their doors off. They've got absolutely nothing for us
Ohio St. would have embarrassed Cincy.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahaha. It's cocky fans like you that really make me want the matchup to happen. UK beating Arizona is far from a sure thing. Beating up on the weak ass SEC has really gotten into your head. They haven't played a single team as big and athletic as Zona yet this year.

Not saying we'd win, but it would be a close game and for you to say they'd "blow our doors off" cracks me up. Our defense alone keeps us in every game.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. It's cocky fans like you that really make me want the matchup to happen. UK beating Arizona is far from a sure thing. Beating up on the weak ass SEC has really gotten into your head. They haven't played a single team as big and athletic as Zona yet this year.

Not saying we'd win, but it would be a close game and for you to say they'd "blow our doors off" cracks me up. Our defense alone keeps us in every game.
There's no way. You guys would try and match up man to man, and would get blown completely out. Mismatches everywhere.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio St. would have embarrassed Cincy.
Ha, wanna play that game? UNC is in the Sweet 16....beat them by 30. UCLA is in the Sweet 16....Yep, beat them by 40....Kansas is playing today....beat them by 30.....Louisville is playing today.....beat them by 8 in their house....

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, wanna play that game? UNC is in the Sweet 16....beat them by 30. UCLA is in the Sweet 16....Yep, beat them by 40....Kansas is playing today....beat them by 30.....Louisville is playing today.....beat them by 8 in their house....
That's really what your argument comes down to? You really are a novice fan aren't ya? Smh

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kentucky beat UNC by 14. UK owned that game and the result was never really in doubt, but it wasn't 30.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky beat UNC by 14. UK owned that game and the result was never really in doubt, but it wasn't 30.
You're right, but it could have easily been 30. They were up by close to that and let up

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bold stance. Actually, check that, that's not bold... that's just intentionally cocky and douchey BS.

Kentucky would obviously be favored in the game and rightfully so... but you might have gone a tad bit overboard on your declaration.

Let it happen. Please. :hope:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bold stance. Actually, check that, that's not bold... that's just intentionally cocky and douchey BS.

Kentucky would obviously be favored in the game and rightfully so... but you might have gone a tad bit overboard on your declaration.

Let it happen. Please. :hope:
Will be there waiting for ya:thumb:

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see WV getting discounted. This is the same bullshit I heard in 2010 before you got chucked out the window in Syracuse at the NCAA tourney with Wall and Cousins. I would worry about Thursday night instead of a possible UA/UK match up.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU is a strange matchup nightmare.
It is a very specific style that works best versus certain teams.

Versus a team like Maryland (with only 1 ballhandler), it really works well.
And it works especially well if that one ballhandler gets hurt with 10 minutes to go in the game.

However against a team like Baylor who has a ton of decent handlers, WVU is helpless.
That style cannot beat teams like Baylor with a deep group of handlers.

UK is more like Maryland. They don't have a lot of handlers...and the ones they have are so-so.
If there is one thing Kentucky is below average at is ballhandling.

Now, UK won't get leveled on the boards like undersized MD. But, it could be turnover city for them.
PRESS VIRGINIA could very be the worst possible nightmare for Kentucky.