• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

David Johnson or james Conner

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who you want

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ppr yes

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with the consensus. DJ

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you need production this year (which is probably the case with these guys' ADPs), I think I go with DJ. If you are looking long term, I lean Conner. If DJ fizzles in Houston, I think he could be done in the league. Or at least have very little hope of ever being a featured back again. Conner is still on his 1st team, so there may be another team out there to give him a shot if he doesn't hold on to the job this season.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you need production this year (which is probably the case with these guys' ADPs), I think I go with DJ. If you are looking long term, I lean Conner. If DJ fizzles in Houston, I think he could be done in the league. Or at least have very little hope of ever being a featured back again. Conner is still on his 1st team, so there may be another team out there to give him a shot if he doesn't hold on to the job this season.
In case Conner doesn't stick with Pitt., here's a quick list of who he will likely be competing against for a job as a free agent..(plus Etienne, Sermon, Hubbard, Harris and White as incoming rooks)

Gurley
Drake
Mixon
Hunt
Lindsey
Fournette
Mack
Brieda
D. Cook
Kamara
Carson
McKinnon
Coleman
D. Henry

Thats some pretty stiff competition to bet on another team taking a chance on him, at least in regards to him being "the guy". Surely not all of them will reach free agency, but if this past off season is any indicatator, many will.