• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Darren Sharper now charged with drugging and raping 2 women

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh, actually, 'sex' is not typically the motivating factor with r*pe. if it were, these guys would all just hire prostitutes whenever they needed to get off.

r*pe is all about power and control. similarly to serial murder, it is all about power and control. about controlling another human being without any of their consent. sharper is apparently a serial rapist and for some reason is seeking that power and control over other people.

You could be right, but that's more of a trend than something you can label right away in each case. Either way you slice it he's a scumbag though.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's crazy that this is barely getting any press, yet we have breaking news and hold press conferences because a gay pro athlete signs a 10 day contract.

Last edited by a moderator:

fearthepelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[MEDIA=twitter]439179481261936641[/MEDIA]

It's crazy that this is barely getting any press, yet we have breaking news and hold press conferences because a gay pro athlete signs a 10 day contract.

You're right. Sharper had a possible HOF worthy career and was a key part of a Super Bowl winning team. You would think this would garner more attention. It's been all over the news here in NOLA, but almost nothing nationally.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to think Sharper is innocent. I always liked him as a player, seemed like a pretty good guy overall. I never would have suspected this from him, but it's not looking good at all. WTF is wrong with people? I can imagine having sex with all sorts of women, I can't imagine ever even trying it for just a little bit, not even just putting in the tip to see, if they aren't really wanting to as well.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rapelisburger is still playing and has plenty years to have something like this go down. Especially, when his career is over and he's greenlighted to party as much as he wants.

This makes Roethlisberger blush.

OJ-and-glove.jpg

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a piece of shit, this guy should be able to get any woman he wanted, why the need to do this, put him in prison. If burress can go to prison for having a gun in a club, this guy definitely should get several years.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as I can tell from the press these women didn't band together to make these allegations...they were all separate. He will have his day in court. I want to commend (sarcasm alert) the NFL Network for being the last to bring this up as news. Pick Magnet.....:L

And why would they? Hes not roethlisberger so he doesnt have the bad rep where it would be easier for the court to believe the girl over ben, and its not kobe or some huge name. Its darren sharper, cant imagine a few girls got together and said lets see how much we can ge from some no name (to the general public hes a no name while kobe is not). Women that make it up are generally attention seeking or money seeking and usually both and sharper wouldnt be on any girls radar to set up. Just my thoughts.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Innocent until proven guilty is in the court room, not to be confused with an internet chat site.

Agree, he looks pretty guilty to me, where theres smoke theres fire.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh, actually, 'sex' is not typically the motivating factor with r*pe. if it were, these guys would all just hire prostitutes whenever they needed to get off.

r*pe is all about power and control. similarly to serial murder, it is all about power and control. about controlling another human being without any of their consent. sharper is apparently a serial rapist and for some reason is seeking that power and control over other people.

The guy could be broke for all we know. I agree that it could be some sort of fetish but there are guys out there that r*pe just for sex and nothing else.