• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Darren Sharper now charged with drugging and raping 2 women

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just wonder what goes on in one's head to think you could keep getting away with this behavior.

Now Sharper was finally charged with the crimes and is being investigated for more in a total of 4 states.

Darren Sharper Charged with Drugging and Raping Two Women, is Being Investigated for r*pe in Four States | The Big Lead

Darren Sharper Charged with Drugging and Raping Two Women, is Being Investigated for r*pe in Four States

Darren Sharper, a former safety who starred with the Packers, Vikings and Saints, is being investigated in four states for raping women, according to the LA district attorney’s office. Sharper has been charged with drugging and raping two women in Los Angeles, and he’s being investigated for r*pe in Louisiana, Arizona and Nevada.

L.A. prosecutors allege Sharper met two women at a West Hollywood nightclub on Oct. 30, 2013 and invited them to another party. On the way, Sharper told the women he had to stop by his hotel room to pick up something and invited both women up to his room, according to the allegations.

There, he gave each woman a shot, and both women subsequently passed out, prosecutors say. One woman told investigators she woke up naked hours later with Sharper sexually assaulting her. The second woman then woke up and “interrupted his actions,” according to prosecutors.

Sharper has dated actress Gabrielle Union, video vixen Dollicia Bryan and model Dominica Westling. Last month, his attorney claimed that “video” absolves him from a r*pe allegation in New Orleans. Sharper was a 5-time Pro Bowler and 6-time All-Pro during his 14-year career.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes Roethlisberger blush.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never liked the man. My first instincts were right on. A real arrogant narcissist.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he did these things then fuck him and go to whatever hell there is for you. I also agree that there is a lot of smoke here for there not to be a fire.

However and with all that said - It pisses me beyond belief that so many people have no clue how special our rights are in this country; How there are always 2 sides to every story; How people here are to be presumed innocent until proven guilty and to how many people those are just jargon words that have no meaning.

Really guys - A news story comes out and all of a sudden you have convicted him?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he did these things then fuck him and go to whatever hell there is for you. I also agree that there is a lot of smoke here for there not to be a fire.

However and with all that said - It pisses me beyond belief that so many people have no clue how special our rights are in this country; How there are always 2 sides to every story; How people here are to be presumed innocent until proven guilty and to how many people those are just jargon words that have no meaning.

Really guys - A news story comes out and all of a sudden you have convicted him?

Innocent until proven guilty is in the court room, not to be confused with an internet chat site.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes Roethlisberger blush.

Rapelisburger is still playing and has plenty years to have something like this go down. Especially, when his career is over and he's greenlighted to party as much as he wants.

ben-roethlisberger-4-drunk-pictures.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe he should have used the same "coverage" skills while he was in Green Bay

fearthepelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I met and shook hands with Sharper a few years ago. Creeps me out thinking about it.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Innocent until proven guilty is in the court room, not to be confused with an internet chat site.

You are correct and I get that. I just don't like the nancy grace world we are living in sometimes.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He must have no game off of the field if he needs to drug women to take them home.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He must have no game off of the field if he needs to drug women to take them home.

eh, actually, 'sex' is not typically the motivating factor with r*pe. if it were, these guys would all just hire prostitutes whenever they needed to get off.

r*pe is all about power and control. similarly to serial murder, it is all about power and control. about controlling another human being without any of their consent. sharper is apparently a serial rapist and for some reason is seeking that power and control over other people.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Aint it an Ex NFl player with money and on NFL Network

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't know if he is is guilty or not but it doesn't look good, for sure. It's too bad that in our world, the press will ruin any shot at the actual truth. He will either get off because of it when he shouldn't or be wrongfully prosecuted like the Duke lacrosse team and it will just further undermine an already shaky system of justice. Okay, maybe I am being overly cynical here and maybe this will play out properly.

The sad thing here is regardless of the outcome, what was a potential HOF career will go up in smoke because of either arrogance or stupidity or both.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as I can tell from the press these women didn't band together to make these allegations...they were all separate. He will have his day in court. I want to commend (sarcasm alert) the NFL Network for being the last to bring this up as news. Pick Magnet.....:L

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if he is is guilty or not but it doesn't look good, for sure. It's too bad that in our world, the press will ruin any shot at the actual truth. He will either get off because of it when he shouldn't or be wrongfully prosecuted like the Duke lacrosse team and it will just further undermine an already shaky system of justice. Okay, maybe I am being overly cynical here and maybe this will play out properly.

The sad thing here is regardless of the outcome, what was a potential HOF career will go up in smoke because of either arrogance or stupidity or both.

Not sure what you expect from "the press". Are they supposed to ignore the fact that a famous ex NFL star and current broadcaster has been charged with multiple rapes ?

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not sure what you expect from "the press". Are they supposed to ignore the fact that a famous ex NFL star and current broadcaster has been charged with multiple rapes ?

No, I don't expect them to ignore stuff like this. It's just that they go nuts with sensationalism and the Nancy Grace's and Al Sharpton's of the world jump in and muddy the waters. True unbiased journalism has become as extinct as the dinosaurs and dodo birds/

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I don't expect them to ignore stuff like this. It's just that they go nuts with sensationalism and the Nancy Grace's and Al Sharpton's of the world jump in and muddy the waters. True unbiased journalism has become as extinct as the dinosaurs and dodo birds/
I would agree with this normally and I hate that tool Nancy Grace! From what I have gathered so far this case has been going on for a bit and women have come one by one to the claims. They are not just a blanket 'all at once' claim.