• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Danny Granger to make season debut tomorrow against the Rockets

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but lets hope he doesn't make that much of an impact :D

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but lets hope he doesn't make that much of an impact

aren't you a Pacers fan? why carry their logo on your profile?

Bartman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, he's a good guy, I hope he gets back to the way he was.

For some reason, I feel he will be fine. I think he doesn't have the pressure of being the man anymore so he can just try and fit in. Both Kobe and Rose were trying to lead a team again which I think caused them to do more than the should have been doing.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason, I feel he will be fine. I think he doesn't have the pressure of being the man anymore so he can just try and fit in. Both Kobe and Rose were trying to lead a team again which I think caused them to do more than the should have been doing.

Ya, I think that won't be a problem for him. It's just staying injury free, regardless.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Kobe and Rose were trying to lead a team again which I think caused them to do more than the should have been doing.

so now you're a doctor -- he was cleared by the medical staff and could have come back sooner but chose to give it more time. what was he doing more than he should have been?? The fuck with all these so-called medical experts think they know shit, LOL.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can't wait until I see the day LeClown go down with a serious injury and hear all the excuses rain down on this site.....might even happen this year if luck has it.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do hope that Granger can assimilate back into the Pacers' offense and provide an even greater advantage as they continue to dominate the EC.