• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daniels, Marecic Waived. Cunningham signed.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In order for the Niners to place Daniels in PS, they have to waive him first, then he needs to clear waivers, then they can put him in PS.. So in order to place him in PS, they have to gamble on him clearing waivers

I understand that.... Thats why I said "doubt he makes it there without getting nabbed". And thats exactly why I find the move puzzling. Seattle could nab him and get even more of our playbook and a get a guy who is very Wilson like.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniels Claimed by Seahawks. No suprise there.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think the 4 games he will miss will keep the NFL happy. I agree I see maybe a 1 game suspension.

I hate Seattle. They are always trying to be like us. Stop taking our guys.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MaioccoCSN: RT @RavensInsider B.J. Daniels claimed off 49ers waivers by the Seattle Seahawks. > Of course. The 49ers were hoping to add him to P-squad.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Seahawks so god damn much I can't stand it

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MaioccoCSN: RT @RavensInsider B.J. Daniels claimed off 49ers waivers by the Seattle Seahawks. > Of course. The 49ers were hoping to add him to P-squad.

But he was NEVER going to make it to the practice squad without being claimed. so they basically just gave Seattle even more insight into our team and allowed them to pick up a Russell Wilson look alike.

:noidea:

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Far from ideal, but I'm not going to hit the panic button based on late play in two preseason games. I would hope the team wouldn't make this move unless they were ok with losing him. Hopefully he never pans out and the hawks cut a decent player.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
But he was NEVER going to make it to the practice squad without being claimed. so they basically just gave Seattle even more insight into our team and allowed them to pick up a Russell Wilson look alike.

:noidea:

Not as concerned with that aspect. The only things truly settking Wilson apart as a QB right now is his ability to keep things alive with his legs and his uncanny knack for late comebacks. Neither of those things can be readily coached.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were sending Daniels to Seattle to spy:whistle:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniels Claimed by Seahawks. No suprise there.

OMFG.... of course they would...

that's on Baalke/Harbs for being idiots... of course I don't care about a 3rd string in all honesty but they have to be careful of this stupid bush league ploy by the opposing teams... :L

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
OMFG.... of course they would...

that's on Baalke/Harbs for being idiots... of course I don't care about a 3rd string in all honesty but they have to be careful of this stupid bush league ploy by the opposing teams... :L

Why? Because it worked so well for GB?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Daniels potential and would still rather have him as our 3rd. I'm not too high on Skelton or McCoy honestly if rather it be kap, Skelton and Daniels then McCoy. And living I'm AZ Skelton wasn't great. But he was on the cards and didn't have much to work with on that Oline.

Cunningham is eh well see what he's got if he plays.

Nothing too crazy with these moves tbh.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*sigh* Seattle trolls the Niners once again. There is no way Seattle can possibly explain this move other than its meant to simply fuck with the Niners.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were sending Daniels to Seattle to spy:whistle:

I hope he gets the message about getting the playbook, understanding it, telling them lies, and then uncharacteristically disrupting their team with shots at the HC for not starting him, etc. to get released. Pull a George Costanza and try to get fired. Then, resign with us, get the dirt on Seattle, etc.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he gets the message about getting the playbook, understanding it, telling them lies, and then uncharacteristically disrupting their team with shots at the HC for not starting him, etc. to get released. Pull a George Costanza and try to get fired. Then, resign with us, get the dirt on Seattle, etc.

Obviously you got the memo

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What good things can we say about John Skelton as a QB? He's tall, but that's about it.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Daniels at best would've been a backup QB for us and at best he's a backup in Seattle so losing him and Seattle gaining him is no big deal.

Daniels is a poor man's RW so it doesn't surprise me Seattle would be interested because it would be a seamless transition for their offense to put him in if RW goes down in the future. They are likely banking on Daniels developing and being able to go cheaper at backup QB and dump TJax next season.

As far as Skelton goes I'm not in love with the pickup but I will say at least he's young and to give him the benefit of the doubt he played behind some pretty horrible Cardinals offensive lines. So maybe under Harbaugh he can make some strides.

Either way Skelton like Daniels at best is a backup for us in the future so while these moves are still important it's not critical for our overall success since Kap is going to be our starter for a long time now.