• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daniel Jeremiah’s Top 8 QBs Heading Into The 2020 Season

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
90% of your crap posts belong on the team board.
Your desire for attention with shock value pep squad bull shit has become tiresome. This entire thread is a great example as to why you should be restricted to the eagle board.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
90% of your crap posts belong on the team board.
Your desire for attention with shock value pep squad bull shit has become tiresome. This entire thread is a great example as to why you should be restricted to the eagle board.

The thread is about a national media member's top 8 QBs for this season. I made no special mention of my team at all so I have no idea why you are acting this thread belongs on the team board.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread is about a national media member's top 8 QBs for this season. I made no special mention of my team at all so I have no idea why you are acting this thread belongs on the team board.

right cub scout, this explains why you've spent 3 pages pumping up Reagor. Congrats, you've found one former philly scout who'd high on your QB and made it a troll bait thread

and....I don't give a rats ass how many childish face palms you hand out. It's as plain as day you're the attention seeking troll here. Your problem is like Iggloo, you dish it out and cry like the baby you are when volley is returned.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right cub scout, this explains why you've spent 3 pages pumping up Reagor. Congrats, you've found one former philly scout who'd high on your QB and made it a troll bait thread

and....I don't give a rats ass how many childish face palms you hand out. It's as plain as day you're the attention seeking troll here. Your problem is like Iggloo, you dish it out and cry like the baby you are when volley is returned.

Because people were discussing Reagor. Not my fault the Eagles are the most relevant team on this board.

And I literally posted the list and the video with nothing at all altered or presented in a way that it should be called a troll bait thread.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because people were discussing Reagor. Not my fault the Eagles are the most relevant team on this board.
NO.....you went over the top with your Reagor comparisons and highlight clips, which got you the attention you seek.

nothing about philly trolls like yourself throwing out troll posts make the eagles the most relevant team on this board.

Hard to believe you seek the attention you seek, but you prove yourself with every post

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Igloo wills stick around at least.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO.....you went over the top with your Reagor comparisons and highlight clips, which got you the attention you seek.

nothing about philly trolls like yourself throwing out troll posts make the eagles the most relevant team on this board.

Hard to believe you seek the attention you seek, but you prove yourself with every post

Why shoot the messenger? I wasn't the one who made the comparisons, I was just reporting on the comparisons that had been made by an All-Pro championship winning QB.

Listen, this thread had no intentions of being about the Eagles or Wentz or Reagor. If anything the public outrage of the thread should have been over Murray at 8. As the most relevant team that fans of other teams on this board are very envious of it became a topic about the Eagles but that was in no part started by me.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, this thread had no intentions of being about the Eagles or Wentz or Reagor.
sure it did....You found one (1) person ranking wentz that high when most have him ranked way down. You posted this thread with a purpose. Hell....the players in this league didn't even have wentz in the top 100 players last season

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the most relevant team that fans of other teams on this board are very envious of it became a topic about the Eagles but that was in no part started by me.
this is a total space cadet statement. As a long time TCU season ticket holder, it's outrageous anyone with half a brain when compare Ragor to J. Jones.

philly shock value troll statements are relevant on a football chat board. It's comical you perceive this as being envious.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure it did....You found one (1) person ranking wentz that high when most have him ranked way down. You posted this thread with a purpose. Hell....the players in this league didn't even have wentz in the top 100 players last season

Most of the actually respected lists that I have seen have Wentz ranked up in that top 5 area.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess no response from RTK on those stats I gave him back in May. Typical run and hide routine.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes on the other site and teh PF, hes been here.

I saw he posted another video and glossed over the facts I provided last night from back in May on 2 threads. He was trying to be a keyboard warrior except it kind of back fired on him.