• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dancer and the Diva

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this audio was leaked AFTER he signed with Oakland? I might not be remembering that correctly. But if so, then it had nothing to do with the buzz over NE. Maybe just after the fact when the trade values surfaced.

It did surface after, but there was never any talks with these teams.....
Brown's agent may have talked to these teams, but there is nothing stating Pittsburgh spoke with any of these teams.
Proving just what you and I were saying, Brown was shopping himself and his agent were shopping him, YET Pittsburgh never gave these two fuckers permission to shop Brown to anyone.
Yet, here's is audio with douche agent telling Brown all these people want him.

Understand what I'm saying here????

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That audio tape that fuck face Brown posted was the sole reason all the trade rumors with new England even started.
The press up in New England ran wild trolling people with it, even a few in the Burg were being assholes about it.....
But......but, there never were any talks. It was made up by Drew Rosenhaus to pacify crybaby Brown....I mean Rosenhaus may have spoke to New England, but when the fuck did Rosenhaus become chief negotiator in Pittsburgh's trade deals???

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seem to remember there was some NE buzz over AB trade before AB released the audio. But again, could be remembering it wrong.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seem to remember there was some NE buzz over AB trade before AB released the audio. But again, could be remembering it wrong.

I found a couple of articles pre-trade of the possibility of Brown being traded to the Patriots, but they were all like speculation. They all pretty much end the same in saying the Steelers are not even talking to the Patriots about it....I think the whole buzz about it was media driven.....idk, it's not really worth debating honestly. Fuck Brown and fuck the Patriots.....:suds:

:lol:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found a couple of articles pre-trade of the possibility of Brown being traded to the Patriots, but they were all like speculation. They all pretty much end the same in saying the Steelers are not even talking to the Patriots about it....I think the whole buzz about it was media driven.....idk, it's not really worth debating honestly. Fuck Brown and fuck the Patriots.....:suds:

Yea don't really care to invest the energy. Water under the bridge at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if AB jettisons himself from the Raiders after a few years and is right back on the market.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea don't really care to invest the energy. Water under the bridge at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if AB jettisons himself from the Raiders after a few years and is right back on the market.

I'm so over both Brown and Bell that I'd rather sit through a 4-12 season without them vs a 12-4 season with them at this point.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i remember rumors, but NOTHING solid.

Kinda like Bell's link to the ravens and colts, completely fabricated by bells amp

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brown to Patriots was all made-up bullshit. NE trolls talked it up just for giggles.
No way I wanted the guy. Total cancer.....

Oh, and fuck the Steelers! Psych!