• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dalton's pass to AJ

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I see this train of thought. Where do people expect for the pass to have gone? To the other side of the field?

Have you ever shot a basketball with a hand in your face? These are professional QBs. As long as their throwing motion isn't impeded, if they know where they want to go with the ball, as they're winding up/releasing, they could shut their eyes and throw a pretty accurate pass.

It was a high pass in the general vicinity. The only thing "incredible" there was the catch and Green's uncanny body control.

Disagree.....there's almost no such thing as a high pass to Green....he put it where Green and only Green could make a play on it in traffic....and in stride....I think he threw it exactly where he intended, and counted on Green to make the play.....

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I see this train of thought. Where do people expect for the pass to have gone? To the other side of the field?

Have you ever shot a basketball with a hand in your face? These are professional QBs. As long as their throwing motion isn't impeded, if they know where they want to go with the ball, as they're winding up/releasing, they could shut their eyes and throw a pretty accurate pass.

It was a high pass in the general vicinity. The only thing "incredible" there was the catch and Green's uncanny body control.

Are you F'n kidding? If that was Palmer you would have said only a few people in the league could have made that throw.

Dalton had a hand in his face, shielding his sight down field, he had the defenders arm across him, so when the throw followed through, the defenders arm kept him from following through. Dalton couldn't complete his throwing motion because of the defenders arm.

It was 3rd and 7 or 8, game on the line, and 3 defenders on green and simpson. It his green in stride other than the leap, and continued to help us win the game.

I am not taking anything away from the great catch by Green, but the fact Dalton didn't under throw it by a mile, or in this case not being able to follow through, have it sail WAY over their heads for an incompletion. It was a pretty unbelievable throw.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I wouldn't say it was spectacular throw in a physical sense, but when you look at the situation it's a great play...

it's a blind throw. if that ball gets picked off the Bengals probably lose. it was a really gutsy play that showed tons of confidence

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He had already begun his throwing motion before the defender got his hand in his face. I'll agree that it worked out. If it were overthrown or underthrown, you probably couldn't fault him, but spectacular it was not.

Spectacular was his throw a couple games ago to the corner of the endzone.

Crash you are a disgusting homer. This has been proven time and time again, so you saying "if it were Palmer" or whatever else is beyond laughable.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm beyond just understanding what an expression is.

seriously.

I'm like super-understanding it, just like things are super-laughable.

I'm on like on another plane of existence man.

:charlie:

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had already begun his throwing motion before the defender got his hand in his face. I'll agree that it worked out. If it were overthrown or underthrown, you probably couldn't fault him, but spectacular it was not.

Spectacular was his throw a couple games ago to the corner of the endzone.

Crash you are a disgusting homer. This has been proven time and time again, so you saying "if it were Palmer" or whatever else is beyond laughable.

Has nothing to do with me me being a homer. It was a spectacular throw, I would say the same thing if it was Palmer or Newton. The fact you can't is beyond trollish.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would guess that the response to humor beyond laughter is shitting your pants. That's just a thought though. It was a nice throw, but a better catch.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You people with a few drinks in you are hilarious.