• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Dallas vs Whiners

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... pretty happy with our defense. I think we have some positive things to look forward to moving on. Just need to limit turnovers (what else is new)... and run the ball in the red zone (what else is new).

100% agree

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was anything today I was impressied with, it was our tackling. Yeah there were plenty of busted coverages and holes in the running game for SF to run through, but our guys did a pretty good job of tackling.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY are we fucking throwing the ball?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get sick of listening to Aikman and the other dipshit talk about how great the Niners are. They are much the the early 2000 Eagle teams. They get to the big one and lose. They have not won jack shit. The fact in the matter is Romo and the secondary sucked today. Romo is so bad he cant even take advantage of a rookie corner. Why in the fuck are we still trying to throw the ball when we are on the goal line???????

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo better clean up his act quick he was awful. Terrence Smith needs to get his game together also. Never been a big Smith (wr) guy he drops way to many easy balls.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo better clean up his act quick he was awful. Terrence Smith needs to get his game together also. Never been a big Smith (wr) guy he drops way to many easy balls.

???? Please let us know who Terrence Smith is.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you mix unlucky with average, this is the results you get. Cowboys are already an average team to begin with, but when you throw in the fact they are unlucky and the fact that they were facing a championship caliber team, this is how games like this happen. I'm sorry, but that Murray fumble for a TD was fluke bullshit. Murray inches off the ground and the ball just bounces softly on the ground with 7 men around it without going out of bounds and lands perfectly for the guy to pick it up and walk in endzone? Pure fluke bullshit. That play right there set the tone. You don't win many games when you start off like that or when your quarterback has multiple turnovers, unless you are facing the Jaguars.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
???? Please let us know who Terrence Smith is.

Williams my bad, I can get his name wrong all day he still sucked on the field today and needs to step his game up. He's not close to the reason we lost though. I'm just frustrated and I think we have overrated this kid a bit.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you mix unlucky with average, this is the results you get. Cowboys are already an average team to begin with, but when you throw in the fact they are unlucky and the fact that they were facing a championship caliber team, this is how games like this happen. I'm sorry, but that Murray fumble for a TD was fluke bullshit. Murray inches off the ground and the ball just bounces softly on the ground with 7 men around it without going out of bounds and lands perfectly for the guy to pick it up and walk in endzone? Pure fluke bullshit. That play right there set the tone. You don't win many games when you start off like that or when your quarterback has multiple turnovers, unless you are facing the Jaguars.

How was that a fluke the Niners have lived by making plays like that for the past several years. You make your own luck in this game. I'm going to credit the Niners with being disciplined and guys being in their proper lanes and maintaining contain. Murray played great today but this ain't the first time he hurt us with a fumble this loss was a full team effort. The Cowboys offense played poorly today. Why in the hell is Jason Witten always getting false starts called against him. Looking froward to next week and getting a win....To bad the Eagles found a way to win today.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad we couldn't get Ware to restructure his contract. He's looking pretty explosive

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was that a fluke the Niners have lived by making plays like that for the past several years. You make your own luck in this game. I'm going to credit the Niners with being disciplined and guys being in their proper lanes and maintaining contain. Murray played great today but this ain't the first time he hurt us with a fumble this loss was a full team effort. The Cowboys offense played poorly today. Why in the hell is Jason Witten always getting false starts called against him. Looking froward to next week and getting a win....To bad the Eagles found a way to win today.

Nobody makes their own luck. Luck is random. That play was complete fluke.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody makes their own luck. Luck is random. That play was complete fluke.

I'm going to have to disagree because it seems like every year the same few teams are lucky and the same others are unlucky. :suds:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams my bad, I can get his name wrong all day he still sucked on the field today and needs to step his game up. He's not close to the reason we lost though. I'm just frustrated and I think we have overrated this kid a bit.

Interesting. I thought TE played fine. One offensive player didn't. No name needed.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Too bad we couldn't get Ware to restructure his contract. He's looking pretty explosive
Ware must be loving life right now...1.5 sacks in the first game of the year with a team who has a QB that does not regularly cost his team games and actually wins many more than he losses for them. Ware made the right decision by jumping off the titanic.....One could say Jerrah chose an aging Romo over an aging Ware.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to have to disagree because it seems like every year the same few teams are lucky and the same others are unlucky. :suds:

No, we have been lucky. We had plenty of lucky plays last year. That Jeff Heath TD against the Giants was fluke luck. Many of Romo's circus plays throughout his career have been lucky. Luck does not discriminate and nobody makes their own luck. Luck happens on its own. Our team just happens to get unlucky at the worst possible times, in big games like today.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ware must be loving life right now...1.5 sacks in the first game of the year with a team who has a QB that does not regularly cost his team games and actually wins many more than he losses for them. Ware made the right decision by jumping off the titanic.....One could say Jerrah chose an aging Romo over an aging Ware.

It's been nothing short of comical to hear how losing Ware and Hatcher wouldn't hurt us because we now are ''8 deep'' in DLinemen. We are ''0 deep'' in DL that require a double team. Ware will have 12-15 sacks for Denver this year, said it before, and that number might be light

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense held up their end today, and dare I say, I was encouraged by their performance considering our best defensive player Scandrick was out.

I have to disagree with you to a point. If the game were say, 28-21 at halftime, the Niners would have probably hit 40 points by the end. They were pretty conservative in the 2nd half. No doubt Tony was the goat today though