• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Draft thread

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have done well but to say they have drafted better than any other team is just hyperbole.

Bullshit. Tyron Smith, Travis Fredrick, Zack Martin, DLaw, BJones, Zeke, Dak, LVE, JSmith...find me the team with 9 studs like that that THEY drafted. Are you sure you are a fan of the Silver and Blue and not the Green and White?

Will McClay on pressure to continue draft success, how close Cowboys came to trading into Round 1 of this year's draft

Thank you to whomever in the Cowboys organization found, promoted, kept, hired or whatevered Will McClay...

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got this feeling that Mcgovern is going to be the starter at LG before the upcoming season is over. His film is very impressive to me.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got this feeling that Mcgovern is going to be the starter at LG before the upcoming season is over. His film is very impressive to me.
i can't say I've been watching "tape" of him, but I have just been hearing non-stop good things about him. Will be very interesting if he is as good as advertised to see what this team will do. Williams or Collins could be wondering what the heck happened to their job. Williams in particular better be A LOT better than last year if he wants to start. He only got his job back because of Su-a-Filo's injury in the playoffs

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can't say I've been watching "tape" of him, but I have just been hearing non-stop good things about him. Will be very interesting if he is as good as advertised to see what this team will do. Williams or Collins could be wondering what the heck happened to their job. Williams in particular better be A LOT better than last year if he wants to start. He only got his job back because of Su-a-Filo's injury in the playoffs

I have heard good things about Connor in the offseason. He needed to add some muscle and I that is just what he did.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard good things about Connor in the offseason. He needed to add some muscle and I that is just what he did.
Yup, me too and even referenced how much bigger he did look during the fishing trip. Let's see if it's true once they put pads on though. I'm not saying I don't expect Williams to be better this year or that I think McGovern will be better. Just saying IF Williams isn't better and IF McGovern turns out to be as good right away as some think then Williams could be in trouble. The best players need to play and the OL needs to be better than last year. Biggest key of course will be Frederick's health

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, me too and even referenced how much bigger he did look during the fishing trip. Let's see if it's true once they put pads on though. I'm not saying I don't expect Williams to be better this year or that I think McGovern will be better. Just saying IF Williams isn't better and IF McGovern turns out to be as good right away as some think then Williams could be in trouble. The best players need to play and the OL needs to be better than last year. Biggest key of course will be Frederick's health

Best player at the position wins, period. Some coaches get it, some don't.

Some take the embarrassment seriously and work like a mother fucker to be better and some don't. I hope that Connor is in the first category.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well put:10:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmm...I didn't come out of this clip with a great feeling about this kid being a tough nosed Football player in the middle of a violent LOS. Is he baked? He seems like a guy in dire need of a nasty streak. Thank God Charles Haley isn't on the team to torment him. Although I did get a kick out of the Zak and Deke comment...

Luckily, it's of course silly of me to judge him off a two minute clip. Admittedly he is probably just on cloud 9 and being respectful during the interview and is probably just a nice guy which would of course be a good thing....

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I learn about the players we drafted the more I like this draft. Joe Jackson looks good. We now got two young ends in Armstrong and Jackson that can come in and spell DLaw and Quinn The other Jackson from Miami hopefully gets a look at safety, but looks like a decent backup at corner. I think the first 5 players have good shot at contributing.

I honestly used to get very pisst off at our drafts after Jimmy Johnson left and I only started to really like the drafts after Mcclay and Stephen got that power in the war room.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I learn about the players we drafted the more I like this draft. Joe Jackson looks good. We now got two young ends in Armstrong and Jackson that can come in and spell DLaw and Quinn The other Jackson from Miami hopefully gets a look at safety, but looks like a decent backup at corner. I think the first 5 players have good shot at contributing.

I honestly used to get very pisst off at our drafts after Jimmy Johnson left and I only started to really like the drafts after Mcclay and Stephen got that power in the war room.
Jackson is going to start for us in a year or so. The other Miami kid we took in tge secondary is a keeper as well. This team is deep and loaded