• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Draft thread

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Packer. I'm saying the way the DTs lined up tipped the Rams off.
I saw a couple of people say this. I'm curious where this came from. We shift our DL a lot pre-snap, we run a lot of stunts and the only thing I think is predictable based on our alignment is who is blitzing or not. I guess we use keys sometimes and they could move a TE or Back if they knew we would counter it with a DL shift. But the Rams beat the snot out of us in the run game which I think was just better scouting, coaching and most importantly executing. I didn't get the feeling that it was based on how the DL lined up. They sealed us off at the second level and to some extent the safeties perfectly and Vander Esch and Smith should be embarrassed watching that tape. I think they also dominated the DL and confused us and outsmarted us with their blocking scheme, but I didn't notice or hear it being related to how the DL lined up. I do think our defense can be a little predictable at times but that's more man vs zone vs type of zone, etc.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a couple of people say this. I'm curious where this came from. We shift our DL a lot pre-snap, we run a lot of stunts and the only thing I think is predictable based on our alignment is who is blitzing or not. I guess we use keys sometimes and they could move a TE or Back if they knew we would counter it with a DL shift. But the Rams beat the snot out of us in the run game which I think was just better scouting, coaching and most importantly executing. I didn't get the feeling that it was based on how the DL lined up. They sealed us off at the second level and to some extent the safeties perfectly and Vander Esch and Smith should be embarrassed watching that tape. I think they also dominated the DL and confused us and outsmarted us with their blocking scheme, but I didn't notice or hear it being related to how the DL lined up. I do think our defense can be a little predictable at times but that's more man vs zone vs type of zone, etc.
It came from the Rams players. At least two of them said they knew what Dallas was doing by the DL.
setup.
We all know the O is predictable turns out the D is too.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It came from the Rams players. At least two of them said they knew what Dallas was doing by the DL.
setup.
We all know the O is predictable turns out the D is too.
That is disturbing to hear

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Wolf Hunter said that he never wants to see tape like the rams again. Motivational factor for sure.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep the facepalms coming scotsman... You are nothing but a triggered little pussy with a huge inferiority complex. You add nothing to this thread and are just comedy relief... :dhd:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his childish responses deserve only one response and that is a facepalm
You add nothing to this thread but choose to throw a hissy fit whenever Your feelings are hurt. I'm a Cowboys season ticket holder and I doubt you even live in Texas so my opinions are worth more than your feeble comments.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose they made the playoffs because of bad coaching.
Sometimes because of, sometimes in spite of. Team game. Lots of credit and blame to go around

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find that interesting. I like the fact the DB coach is good at looking at the defense as a whole instead of just his guys. Makes me good.
I'm skeptical that's how it went down as compared to someone asking if he was OK with it. But, I think he knows he is already in a DC timeshare and going to be FT soon so I guess looking at the big picture makes sense. Or Heath now has pics of him too. Heath must be a hacker or something...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how much to make of this but I like it :thumb:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find that interesting. I like the fact the DB coach is good at looking at the defense as a whole instead of just his guys. Makes me good.
That should be the role of the Defensive Coordinator.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep the facepalms coming scotsman... You are nothing but a triggered little pussy with a huge inferiority complex. You add nothing to this thread and are just comedy relief... :dhd:
apparently you are triggered one if you let a little thing like facepalm reduce you to a such a clown. say somethin intelligent and i'll give a decent comment until then:L

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he looked at Hill as being better than any of the options available at safety. he went with BAP

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently you are triggered one if you let a little thing like facepalm reduce you to a such a clown. say somethin intelligent and i'll give a decent comment until then:L
I say intelligent things all the time but I guess you are too slow to catch on.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3