• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly did not know this existed but I happened to discover online this reality show called Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making The Team.

OMG What a train wreck this thing is. Are you serious? This has to be scripted. Has to be!

Some of the highlights from the four seasons I have watched.

Panel interviews. "Name your favorite Cowboy." "Jason Witten." "Why?" "Because I love the defense!"

One girl got cut for thinking Tom Landry still coached the Cowboys in 2009.

The guest dance technique teacher who gets her rocks off belittling girls who are younger, prettier and skinnier than her.

One cheerleader candidate was given an assignment to do a book report - yes, a book report - on Jackie O in order to learn how to be more gracious. You can't make that up!

Physical fitness instructor in military cammo!

And of course all the boohooing because this 20-something year old woman don't get to be a cheerleader and actually has to do something with her life.

The only thing missing is someone singing "You Light Up My Life" during the talent show part of the auditions.

I'm ashamed to say I watch this but holy shit this is some of the most entertaining stuff on tv today! And they've done 8 seasons so I am obviously not the only one watching that shit.