• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescott?

What are the odds that Dak Prescott plays for Dallas in 2021?

• A. They will franchise tag him again, so he plays

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • B. He's eventually going to cost too much so, they will move up to draft his replacement. He's gone!

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • C. Is he tradable, if so, they'll do that this year.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Something else... What?

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PM each other

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. Fuck tagging Scherff again and fuck paying him 18 million per. If they can't work out a deal, let him walk.

Oh, and I think I'm over trying to acquire Dak. This you gotta pay player X this amount of money IE highest contract in history up to that point in time. Not cuz he's worth it, but because he hit FA at the right time is boo boo. I'm all for players getting all they can, but that seems to really only happen for a few positions. Plus I'm tired of the Skins paying big ass contracts and getting itty bitty titty returns. Looking at you Landon Collins.

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With 70 mil in cap space I don’t think paying sherf is an issue

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's in the cards, perhaps someday you and I will get an opportunity to sit and talk politics, economics, and a number of other topics that aren't allowed here. :suds:
Why cant we have a political thread during off season. Whats the harm in it to kill some fucking time while no real news is out there with this football team. If I remember right we all bit, chewed and crawled up each others asses to get our point across and guess what,,, we're all still talking today. How fun was it talking politics and the idiotic shit the democrats and republicans would pull. I advocate to bring back a political thread for the off season for our group right here to discuss. Yea we aint gonna change anyones minds but damn wasnt it fun trying. I realize my common sense logic wasnt gonna get thru to any now Biden slurper but at least it gave me something to talk about on this board rather than the silly BS of some kid we probably wont draft anyway. C'mon dad,,, bring it back,,, we all need some good theater round here. If I gotta see one more thread about some GD FA quarterback my heads gonna explode.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why cant we have a political thread during off season. Whats the harm in it to kill some fucking time while no real news is out there with this football team. If I remember right we all bit, chewed and crawled up each others asses to get our point across and guess what,,, we're all still talking today. How fun was it talking politics and the idiotic shit the democrats and republicans would pull. I advocate to bring back a political thread for the off season for our group right here to discuss. Yea we aint gonna change anyones minds but damn wasnt it fun trying. I realize my common sense logic wasnt gonna get thru to any now Biden slurper but at least it gave me something to talk about on this board rather than the silly BS of some kid we probably wont draft anyway. C'mon dad,,, bring it back,,, we all need some good theater round here. If I gotta see one more thread about some GD FA quarterback my heads gonna explode.
Dead against it. We are not all still here. A number left because of hard feelings. There is a political forum on the hoop. Have a ball there.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to, but alas it's not in the cards. Too many warnings, some angered participants, not enough common sense, too few facts unrelated to one political bend or the other, and a few cowards who are unaware or pretend to not know that politics and sports have been intertwined from inception was and remains a formula for what led to its end. There's no coming back from that, sorry man, good try though! :suds: :tea:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wont happen , just PM each other . I like talking politics and used that thread a lot however we had people who couldn’t act like adults and the posters voted it out . I gave the thread 2 chances and it didn’t work .

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They made the same mistakes the Redskins made with KC only they decided to keep him. They could have had him last year for $8-$10 million less per year if they signed him last year according to a report I just read. I am afraid the WTF are about to do the same with Scherff. He is a great guard but you don't pay OG's almost $20 million a year.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is actually a win for the team, you let him walk next year if you aren't satisfied with his performance. Its possible they settle long term and he can finish his career here

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Signing him to a LTD helps their cap

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00