• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Jeffrey should be rated higher, but not much than TY, imo. He could be the #1 of a very higher powered offense that will be putting up a ton of points. He may be competing for catches, but there should be plenty to go around. Taylor is a borderline starter at qb in a 16 team league and Sharpe is everyone's darling sleeper after he had a great preseason. I just think you gave up a little too much is all, but my record with trade evaluation is far from perfect.

Alshon's only downside is his over used questionable status. 16 games each, he definitely outscores TYH easily. No Sharpe, no deal. I love my boy Tyrod, but fantasy is a different story.

I think we both won.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want Riddick more than Funchess

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't make up my mind Stomp, I'll hold off and we can revisit Tuesday, leave it up it pull it, either way. I am interested, just didn't have the mindset to make the call the past 24 hours

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't make up my mind Stomp, I'll hold off and we can revisit Tuesday, leave it up it pull it, either way. I am interested, just didn't have the mindset to make the call the past 24 hours

Sounds good

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this is the general discussion thread for the league, so I will post this here. I just wanted to apologize for starting an inactive player today. I know it wouldn't have mattered anyway, but that is not the point. It very well could have and ended up costing someone a playoff spot or even a championship. I have run many leagues in my day and I know how frustrating it is for people to do that. I do have an excuse but I won't go into it because, it really doesn't matter... there is no excuse for it. That, and I am too lazy to type it all up on my phone right now. But I did want to apologize to all of you and let you know it was by no means done on purpose and while I can't promise, I will do my best not to let it happen again.

And good game to obx.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this is the general discussion thread for the league, so I will post this here. I just wanted to apologize for starting an inactive player today. I know it wouldn't have mattered anyway, but that is not the point. It very well could have and ended up costing someone a playoff spot or even a championship. I have run many leagues in my day and I know how frustrating it is for people to do that. I do have an excuse but I won't go into it because, it really doesn't matter... there is no excuse for it. That, and I am too lazy to type it all up on my phone right now. But I did want to apologize to all of you and let you know it was by no means done on purpose and while I can't promise, I will do my best not to let it happen again.

And good game to obx.

With who it was today and the way it happened, I don't think anybody would be upset over this one. I saw Ivory started in a few other MBBRL leagues today.

because of my late work hours, I tend to set my lineup on Saturday night and would have missed this one if I had Ivory in any league myself.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And good game to obx.
Shit happens sometimes, we've all been there. Far as I'm concerned, you being aware of it and man enough to come here and say something makes everything square in my book

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And good game to obx.
82964-youre-very-good-you-gif-you-un-8BDT.gif

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And good game to obx.
Awesome Stand up guy..

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well @HaroldSeattle looks like it all comes down to Monday Night. Down 34 with DWill and AB against DJax. Should be interesting but my money's on you.

Interestingly in another league I have AB and DWill down 20 against Big Ben.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well @HaroldSeattle looks like it all comes down to Monday Night. Down 34 with DWill and AB against DJax. Should be interesting but my money's on you.

Interestingly in another league I have AB and DWill down 20 against Big Ben.

I'm hopeful.:hope:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And good game to obx.

That is tough. Everyone was shocked by that one.

It isn't an MBBRL requirement to be on your computer 24 hours a day. We all have lives and commitments outside of fantasy football. When a player gets listed as a surprise inactive right before kickoff, sometimes there is nothing you can do.

In other words, don't sweat it!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My D2 team may need WR help after losing Keenan Allen.