• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offer sent, Treff. I thought about going on and checking out your block, but I decided I was too lazy to do that.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A additional offer sent @TREFF.
Damn...Harold's coming with both barrels blazing. .that one might be too rich, not that I don't like the value, just not sure about dealing both Fitz and Marshall to get that one "future hope he'll be a stud"..I've got some thinking to do

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offer sent, Treff. I thought about going on and checking out your block, but I decided I was too lazy to do that.
Lol..fair enough. .I'm too lazy to figure out who half the team owners are, so no worries

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn...Harold's coming with both barrels blazing. .that one might be too rich, not that I don't like the value, just not sure about dealing both Fitz and Marshall to get that one "future hope he'll be a stud"..I've got some thinking to do
Yeah one those tough offers, I'm sure the player I offered was enticing, but then the price tag is high.......but only if your going for win this year. Both Fitz and Marshall are fine WRs, but their expiration date is arriving so.....?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides, I gave you choices of going small or going big. Got like the flexibility it gives you.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, after sleeping on it,
@Yellow Fuzzies , I had to decline, accepting would just put too much faith into one team's passing attack, otherwise fair enough offer.

@HaroldSeattle , I also had to decline. .I don't think your out of line at all with the asking price, it's just too rich for my blood. I did counter with what I feel is a closer starting point, but have little confidence you'll go with it :)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, after sleeping on it,
@Yellow Fuzzies , I had to decline, accepting would just put too much faith into one team's passing attack, otherwise fair enough offer.

@HaroldSeattle , I also had to decline. .I don't think your out of line at all with the asking price, it's just too rich for my blood. I did counter with what I feel is a closer starting point, but have little confidence you'll go with it :)

Your right, can't do it. Trades are extra hard in this league, but I gave it my best shot.:suds: