• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait I'm confused. What mess? What did I miss?

Also...#teamnotradedeadline
There's no mess, other than a flurry of trades, all within the rules, which may or may not irk an owner or two. No one has complained yet that I've seen, no problem.

I'm fine with a trade deadline, but if there is one it should be kickoff of the Thursday game, week one of the playoffs, any later than that is pointless, any earlier is gay as hell

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no mess, other than a flurry of trades, all within the rules, which may or may not irk an owner or two. No one has complained yet that I've seen, no problem.

I'm fine with a trade deadline, but if there is one it should be kickoff of the Thursday game, week one of the playoffs, any later than that is pointless, any earlier is gay as hell

Gotcha.

Well I can guarantee I'll vote for no trade deadline or the latest and least restrictive deadline possible if it comes up.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Be OK, but personally prefer leaving things as is. In dynasty this period of trading is where big things can happen. A also ran that needs ton of help can extract max value and a contender can mortgage his future in order to go for the gold. Win win IMO and everyone can participate if they wish or not and that's OK also.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait I'm confused. What mess? What did I miss?

Also...#teamnotradedeadline

You didn't miss anything.

Not really a mess at all. Just felt like I was taking advantage trading after the playoffs started.

Hell, I would be on my way to a sure loss if I hadn't dealt for Ebron. He is going to give me a shot this week.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't miss anything.

Not really a mess at all. Just felt like I was taking advantage trading after the playoffs started.

Hell, I would be on my way to a sure loss if I hadn't dealt for Ebron. He is going to give me a shot this week.

Gotcha. The way I see it ebron could lead you to a title and that just means you made a great move.

The rest of us could've made the same move but we didn't.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha. The way I see it ebron could lead you to a title and that just means you made a great move.

The rest of us could've made the same move but we didn't.

Yup i sure offered him to enough people throughout the season ;)

The playoffs and draft are the best times to trade in dynasty leagues it would be a shame if we implement a trade deadline this is not redraft.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup i sure offered him to enough people throughout the season ;)

The playoffs and draft are the best times to trade in dynasty leagues it would be a shame if we implement a trade deadline this is not redraft.
Pretty much the same..I'm cool with it if others want one..a LATE one, but would prefer not having one at all

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Received..in the same boat as the offer I got from Harold..if I can't pull out a W this weekend, its not really worth it. Good offer though, should I look to win, I'll consider it
And since that will require David Moore and Sebass outscoring Anthony Miller and Howard by 30+ points..I do believe I'm one n done

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These 4 o'clock games have had some nuts moments

Always take projections with a grain of salt, but I was a 50 point favorite. Now I need 42 from Zuerlein, Thielen and Diggs.

Defintely possible, maybe even likely. But damn.

In my big money league I was #1 seed and a 20 point favorite. Did not get a single TD from position players while he got 5. Still up there too, but only by 15 and he has Cohen, Cousins and Zuerlein to my Gurley and either Carson or Baldwin.

Damn I didn't want these nail biters.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always take projections with a grain of salt, but I was a 50 point favorite. Now I need 42 from Zuerlein, Thielen and Diggs.

Defintely possible, maybe even likely. But damn.

In my big money league I was #1 seed and a 20 point favorite. Did not get a single TD from position players while he got 5. Still up there too, but only by 15 and he has Cohen, Cousins and Zuerlein to my Gurley and either Carson or Baldwin.

Damn I didn't want these nail biters.

Same. Thought I was in good shape in another league and now I'm nervously refreshing the scores after that Dallas game.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stomp @HaroldSeattle and @Barilko , I do appreciate the offers, thank you. But it appears that Joe kicked my ass. Harold, I likely would've accepted hours, had it can Saturday. Bittersweet, as I'd have loved to have had those guys, but unless the one goes full Amari Cooper tonight, I'd still have lost anyways.

Thanks again

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stomp @HaroldSeattle and @Barilko , I do appreciate the offers, thank you. But it appears that Joe kicked my ass. Harold, I likely would've accepted hours, had it can Saturday. Bittersweet, as I'd have loved to have had those guys, but unless the one goes full Amari Cooper tonight, I'd still have lost anyways.

Thanks again
Yeah I was slow on the draw , got caught up on a different trade idea that didn't pan out.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks again
Well my offer wasn’t much. I just based it on not upsetting the masses. Now that we now see the masses get the playoff teams trading with the others I may say yes next time to the bigger trade