• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D-Wade to get "Kobe deal"

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only person it makes sense to opt out for is Lebron. Unless their plan is to take less again, it makes no sense for Wade and Bosh to opt out as they wont even get close to max money

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ is just saying that Wade deserves a great deal, I doubt the Heat do it like the Lakers did. They will probably space it out over a few years.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sman is a more entertaining troll

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sman is a more entertaining troll

I don't think this is necessarily a troll thread. Riley will certainly have his work cut out for him in regards to fielding a good team around the Big 3 if all three play out their contracts. Next season the combined salary of the Big 3 practically takes up the entire salary cap. Plus, I think they may also be dealing with the repeater tax issues, which is significant.

That being said, I think at least Lebron opts out of his contract. He could certainly get a raise. Wade and Bosh won't command the money they are currently making if they do opt out. I'd be very impressed if all three opt out and resign at lower salaries in order to help out Riles.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think this is necessarily a troll thread. Riley will certainly have his work cut out for him in regards to fielding a good team around the Big 3 if all three play out their contracts. Next season the combined salary of the Big 3 practically takes up the entire salary cap. Plus, I think they may also be dealing with the repeater tax issues, which is significant.

That being said, I think at least Lebron opts out of his contract. He could certainly get a raise. Wade and Bosh won't command the money they are currently making if they do opt out. I'd be very impressed if all three opt out and resign at lower salaries in order to help out Riles.

Doubt that would happen, and it wouldn't matter if it did because Wade isn't the same. Injured more and more these days.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm praying Bosh opt out so we can get rid of his ass

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can see Miami trading him this summer if he doesn't. Why would you want to anyway? He's the only competent big that Miami has.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Next to Dirk, Bosh is the best mid-range shooter in the game. That art is becoming a lost cause in the NBA. Plus he can hit the 3 and make his FT's.

He's rebound numbers could be better but his game is not easily replaceable.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see Miami trading him this summer if he doesn't. Why would you want to anyway? He's the only competent big that Miami has.

Have you seen him play this yr? He's awful. He is playing like a role player. When Wade is not there he supposed to get aggressive but he instead play like a bitch and hardly take any shots. In previous years I was able to tolerate him because his offensive numbers were decent. Christina Bosh is avg 14 and 5 on barely 10 shots per game

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next to Dirk, Bosh is the best mid-range shooter in the game. That art is becoming a lost cause in the NBA. Plus he can hit the 3 and make his FT's.

He's rebound numbers could be better but his game is not easily replaceable.

Best mid range? Are you talkin' big men? Ever heard of David West or Luis Scola? Mid range assassins.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen him play this yr? He's awful. He is playing like a role player. When Wade is not there he supposed to get aggressive but he instead play like a bitch and hardly take any shots. In previous years I was able to tolerate him because his offensive numbers were decent. Christina Bosh is avg 14 and 5 on barely 10 shots per game
And he's barely avg. 28mpg. If it were close to 38mpg, then your rant would make much more sense.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh is a much better shooter than Scola and West.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best mid range? Are you talkin' big men? Ever heard of David West or Luis Scola? Mid range assassins.

Not necessarily talking big men. One could argue other players, but statically Bosh is one of top mid-range shooters in the game. He led the league last year shooting 52% on 3.03fga per game

West has taken 108 MR shots this year so far and is shooting 44.4%........Bosh has taken 79 MR shots, 44.3%. I'm not putting down West whatsoever, he's very good also. I'd rather see the mid-range than the 3 ball.

Bosh does get more open looks than most due to being on the Heat, but still is very good at what seems to be a a dying art.

So...my wording should have been better and said "one the top mid-rang shooters in the game", regardless of height (which helps him also)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily talking big men. One could argue other players, but statically Bosh is one of top mid-range shooters in the game. He led the league last year shooting 52% on 3.03fga per game

West has taken 108 MR shots this year so far and is shooting 44.4%........Bosh has taken 79 MR shots, 44.3%. I'm not putting down West whatsoever, he's very good also. I'd rather see the mid-range than the 3 ball.

Bosh does get more open looks than most due to being on the Heat, but still is very good at what seems to be a a dying art.

So...my wording should have been better and said "one the top mid-rang shooters in the game", regardless of height (which helps him also)

Ya, absolutely he is one of the top mid rangers in the game. Plus his 3 point ability for a big man is a positive as well. If only he wasn't so soft.

y2ktors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, absolutely he is one of the top mid rangers in the game. Plus his 3 point ability for a big man is a positive as well. If only he wasn't so soft.

He's a stretch 4 now. Most of the players that fit that description are soft for the traditional PF position.