• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cutting the roster down

ChiefsNuggetsSox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope they consider keeping Rico Richardson, and Junior Hemingway in our final roster. I think Wylie is awful, can't return very well, compared to Dexter, Knile and Quinton Demps. I dont see anyway he stays based on his body of work. I also think its all but over for Moeaki in Chief red. He just can't stay healthy. I truly believe he was finally coming along to unfortunate.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Tyler Bray to the Niners. He has a strong arm like Kaepernick (but unfortunately can't run) and they have a strong environment to keep him from trouble, and the coaches to teach him. They have the draft picks to use.

I'm not serious. I'm just hoping Alex Smith succeeds and that the Chiefs will never need Bray.

I think Alex will do well in Kansas City in a pass happy offense - he'll get more yards, TDs, and a moderately increased INTs number while contributing more. Reid will find him some run downs to pass in and Smith was actually pretty good at pre-snap reads so he'll audible into some good runs with your great RB.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Tyler Bray to the Niners. He has a strong arm like Kaepernick (but unfortunately can't run) and they have a strong environment to keep him from trouble, and the coaches to teach him. They have the draft picks to use.

I'm not serious. I'm just hoping Alex Smith succeeds and that the Chiefs will never need Bray.

I think Alex will do well in Kansas City in a pass happy offense - he'll get more yards, TDs, and a moderately increased INTs number while contributing more. Reid will find him some run downs to pass in and Smith was actually pretty good at pre-snap reads so he'll audible into some good runs with your great RB.!

agree that Bray looked better than i thought he would, and he DID make Ricky Stanzi expendable...

Last edited by a moderator: