• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cutler to be cut?

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So by posting these is suppose to refute your argument........

look up.......look down....see my thumb.......gee your(well you know the rest).

Chris Harris: Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck

The Broncos have seen two of the game's finest young passers up close and personal this season, but at least one Denver defender says there's no competition between Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck.

"Keep talking up Andrew Luck," Broncos cornerback Chris Harris said Sunday, per Vic Lombardi of KCNC-TV. "Russell Wilson is better than Luck. No question."

Harris was part of a Broncos defense that could do nothing to stop Wilson as the Seahawks barreled downfield on a 13-play, 80-yard touchdown march to seal Seattle's 26-20 win in overtime on Sunday.

--------------------------

Chris Harris: Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck - NFL.com

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Harris: Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck

The Broncos have seen two of the game's finest young passers up close and personal this season, but at least one Denver defender says there's no competition between Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck.

"Keep talking up Andrew Luck," Broncos cornerback Chris Harris said Sunday, per Vic Lombardi of KCNC-TV. "Russell Wilson is better than Luck. No question."

Harris was part of a Broncos defense that could do nothing to stop Wilson as the Seahawks barreled downfield on a 13-play, 80-yard touchdown march to seal Seattle's 26-20 win in overtime on Sunday.

--------------------------

Chris Harris: Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck - NFL.com

just cause a Bronco says Wilson is the better qb,it must be the gospel. :rolleyes2: :crazy: :tsk:

That's :bullshit:

http://static.nfl.com/static/conten...work-total-access/nfl-total-access-header.png

Is Russell Wilson the best QB of 2012 class? - Indianapolis Colts Blog - ESPN

But almost 22 months after that draft, Wilson is the first quarterback of his class to win a Super Bowl.
Did he dazzle or dominate the Super Bowl?
Not even close. Seattle’s defense did those things. But Wilson still has a ring.
“I think Luck far and away is No. 1 in that class still,” ESPN NFL Insider Matt Williamson said.

A lot of NFL players agree with Williamson. That’s why Luck finished second to only Denver’s Peyton Manning as the player they would want to start a team with.

see......Anyone cam play that game.

You switch teams with those two players and Seattle would never lose......Especially with the defense they.

Wilson and Carrol will go down as the two clown princes in last years SB loss. And that will be with them the rest of their lives.:ballchain:

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just cause a Bronco says Wilson is the better qb,it must be the gospel. :rolleyes2: :crazy: :tsk:

That's :bullshit:

http://static.nfl.com/static/conten...work-total-access/nfl-total-access-header.png

Is Russell Wilson the best QB of 2012 class? - Indianapolis Colts Blog - ESPN

But almost 22 months after that draft, Wilson is the first quarterback of his class to win a Super Bowl.
Did he dazzle or dominate the Super Bowl?
Not even close. Seattle’s defense did those things. But Wilson still has a ring.
“I think Luck far and away is No. 1 in that class still,” ESPN NFL Insider Matt Williamson said.

A lot of NFL players agree with Williamson. That’s why Luck finished second to only Denver’s Peyton Manning as the player they would want to start a team with.

see......Anyone cam play that game.

You switch teams with those two players and Seattle would never lose......Especially with the defense they.

Wilson and Carrol will go down as the two clown princes in last years SB loss. And that will be with them the rest of their lives.:ballchain:

No, not because he is a Bronco, but an NFL corner. A pro bowl NFL corner, who played against BOTH claims Russell Wilson is better than the QB that you claim is 5 times better.

With all due disrespect, your final statement proves that you are the hater that I claimed.

Everything you have claimed is foolish and is only based on hype and FF numbers.

I am still waiting for you or anyone to explain to all of us how Luck supposedly had less offensive talent than Wilson. I am still waiting for one you to explain to us how if that is true how Wilson was sacked 42 times in 452 attempts while Luck was sacked 27 times in 616 attempts.

Go ahead. Is it because you think Luck is more elusive than Wilson?

Wilson > Luck.

slapping-on-faces05.gif

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I`ve never hated on Seattle ever unless it was loud mouth Sherman until this thread..........sorry but its true.

and I don`t care what you`re probowl cornerback said,he`s not the only player to have ever been asked that question.
I just proved to you that there are other explayers and players out there that claim different.....
and you chimed in at the right time,cause I was reading this post by one of those Seattle fans.(post 12):

How hard is it to find a QB?? | SportsHoopla.com Sports Forums

Dude,give it up............

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only shocking thing about the Bears cutting Jay Cutler would be that they didn't cut him sooner. Overpaid. It's a pretty clear indication of the state of the franchise.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I`ve never hated on Seattle ever unless it was loud mouth Sherman until this thread..........sorry but its true.

and I don`t care what you`re probowl cornerback said,he`s not the only player to have ever been asked that question.
I just proved to you that there are other explayers and players out there that claim different.....
and you chimed in at the right time,cause I was reading this post by one of those Seattle fans.(post 12):

How hard is it to find a QB?? | SportsHoopla.com Sports Forums

Dude,give it up............

It is YOUR. Not you're.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job Mr.Grammar policeman........Your English teacher would be proud.

Now beat it....................

Gonna tell us again how Luck is 5 times better than Russell Wilson, and make a complete and total ass of yourself?

Still waiting for someone to claim Russell Wilson is surrounded by such better talent than poor neck beard.

Hater.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna tell us again how Luck is 5 times better than Russell Wilson, and make a complete and total ass of yourself?

Still waiting for someone to claim Russell Wilson is surrounded by such better talent than poor neck beard.

Hater.

Your avatar says it all............

Manning has crushed your dreams..
LeBron crushed your dreams of a dream team..8 championships my ass. Even lose two of them.
Dodgers get your playoff dreams crushed.

And now you get crushed in a football thread.........

cya around.......Crusher.

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more circulation that Cutler is being hopped around. with he latest QB moving around and retiremnt of Locker i think hes gone.

IF SO, THANK GOD

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more circulation that Cutler is being hopped around. with he latest QB moving around and retiremnt of Locker i think hes gone.

IF SO, THANK GOD

Where you hearin this from ?

You`re getting my hopes up...........:dhd:

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where you hearin this from ?

You`re getting my hopes up...........:dhd:

most likely, its been floating around for awhile now, that Cutler could be out of Chicago. if bears fans are lucky he'll be gone soon.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most likely, its been floating around for awhile now, that Cutler could be out of Chicago. if bears fans are lucky he'll be gone soon.

Maybe the Browns will snag him. Already got his backup...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'll give you Kaepernick & Patrick Willis for Jay Cutler. Might even throw in Justin Smith. Deal?

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you Kaepernick & Patrick Willis for Jay Cutler. Might even throw in Justin Smith. Deal?

Now that's a steal...........And here I was hoping for a bologna sandwich with swiss....Hold the mayo.:D

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3