• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Curry has a mild concussion

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the point in working out with the D league team when you've got the best players in the NBA to learn from? What about the game plan for tonight's game?

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one seems to be getting a little off topic, but I've got two things to say.

NBKLEE after reading what you said the injury looked like, I wanted to see it again. Not because I like seeing people getting hurt but rather I don't like seeing cheap shots. YouTube doesn't have any video on it.

The other thing is I'd like to see Bazemore get the majority of the run when Andre iguodala isn't, and believe he will. I'm no coach but in my opinion Nedovic hasn't done anything in game to make me believe that he's ready to check Mike Conely or Jerryd Bayless for that matter. Warriors fans need to exercise a little patience with the young Combo Guard. Clark Kent Bazemore, earth needs your help tomorrow.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGS8H4DFNCw]Marvin Williams falls on Steph Curry's head Warriors-Jazz 11-18-13 - YouTube[/ame]

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the point in working out with the D league team when you've got the best players in the NBA to learn from? What about the game plan for tonight's game?

There is no substitute for court time. You can stay in the film room and study all you want, but the more repetitions you have in game simulated situations is only going to further your development.

It's not like Nedo, Dedmon or Kuzmic are all huge components of tonight's game plan.

bigjoerico

72 is my year!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Ref starring at Curry and to not get a call on that play is just ridiculous! First he got chopped in the arms, then pushed to ground like a rag doll and after all that get your head crushed on the court...
Wow!!!!

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry slipped and fell. He shouldn't have gotten a call, and neither should any player for that matter. Williams slipped and fell as well. It wasn't malicious or intentional just an unlucky break.

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no substitute for court time. You can stay in the film room and study all you want, but the more repetitions you have in game simulated situations is only going to further your development.

It's not like Nedo, Dedmon or Kuzmic are all huge components of tonight's game plan.

It's not like they went down there and played a game last night, are you trying to say that they might get more reps in a D-league practice?

If that's the case, why not, sounds good to me.

I still think somethings going on, and it's past noon so get ready to watch Scalabrine play tonight. T

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson said he wouldn't sign anyone of his coaches...