• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Current odds to win the Super Bowl

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. Last year Locker regressed in his second year, but Dalton and Ponder both got a lot better and Gabbert and Cam (as a passer) were a shade better.

Eh Newton was not nearly as good IMO and Ponder got better because he had nowhere to go but up ( same for Gabbert). Maybe I should have said guys that were successful first year starters tend to regress....

BlackWidow

Black Widow
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Current odds

Denver 7:1
San Fran 8:1
New England 8:1
Seattle 17:2
Green Bay 12:1
Atlanta 14:1
Houston 18:1
New Orleans 18:1
Baltimore 22:1
NY Giants 22:1
Pittsburgh 25:1
Dallas 28:1
Dallas?? :laugh3:

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not disappointed at all.I am a NY Giants fan and I think the Giants will make the run AGAIN.Must be tough for you to be a Bucs fan and never get to see a run.

:laugh3:

This guy was a die-hard Jets fan on CBS. Looks like he deserted that sinking ship.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Baltimore is 22:1?????

I don't get why people keep saying Baltimore's Super Bowl window has closed because they lost Ray Lewis & Ed Reed. They weren't exactly in the primes of their careers last season, and they added one of the best pass rushers in the NFL in Elvis Dumervil in the offseason. Plus, they're getting Webb back from injury; he's one of the best CBs in the AFC when healthy. Matt Elam will do a fine jorb replacing the 34 year old Ed Reed. And Arthur Brown is a great young ILB prospect. As usual, Ozzie Newsome knew what he was doing in the draft.

I fully expect Baltimore to be back representing the AFC in Super Bowl 48. I predicted a repeat of the Harbowl too, but now that Crabtree might not be back, I'm not so confident.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yeah 8 Ball is a certifiable nut job. Not even here 24 hours and challenged 2 of us to fight lol. Think he's already banned or at least got a vacation...was banned prolly 100 times on CBS.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baltimore is 22:1?????

I don't get why people keep saying Baltimore's Super Bowl window has closed because they lost Ray Lewis & Ed Reed. They weren't exactly in the primes of their careers last season, and they added one of the best pass rushers in the NFL in Elvis Dumervil in the offseason. Plus, they're getting Webb back from injury; he's one of the best CBs in the AFC when healthy. Matt Elam will do a fine jorb replacing the 34 year old Ed Reed. And Arthur Brown is a great young ILB prospect. As usual, Ozzie Newsome knew what he was doing in the draft.

I fully expect Baltimore to be back representing the AFC in Super Bowl 48. I predicted a repeat of the Harbowl too, but now that Crabtree might not be back, I'm not so confident.

I dont think Baltimores SB window is closing. I simply think Baltiore isnt that good. They won a SB last year despite being a rather pedestrian team most of the year and did so because Flacco got scalding hot at the right time. Not unlike the Giants 2 SB wins. Not saying it cant happen again but typically the best team wins FB games and Baltimore isnt really better than Denver for sure and probably not even NE or Houston ( although they do matchup well with the Pats)

BlackWidow

Black Widow
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yeah 8 Ball is a certifiable nut job. Not even here 24 hours and challenged 2 of us to fight lol. Think he's already banned or at least got a vacation...was banned prolly 100 times on CBS.

:lol:

Gotta love an efight

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I dont think Baltimores SB window is closing. I simply think Baltiore isnt that good. They won a SB last year despite being a rather pedestrian team most of the year and did so because Flacco got scalding hot at the right time.

I think Flacco's always been a clutch, underrated QB. He was bound to win a SB eventually IMO.

Where do you think Baltimore is lacking? I look at the other top AFC teams, and I see more weaknesses than Baltimore has (especially in the coaching department).

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought he was 10, but I see I was wrong. He has to be 8.

Stratman72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!! I bet you cannot find ONE, just ONE, quote of a head coach saying his QB has regressed from the previous season.

If you believe what Head Coaches say in the Off Season, then again, I cannot help you.

A guy like RG3 or Luck can overcome Defenses with their Arm. Wilson cannot.

This is hilarious to me. Wilson has a very strong arm and is very accurate. Have you actually watched him throw a ball deep?

France_Steve

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is hilarious to me. Wilson has a very strong arm and is very accurate. Have you actually watched him throw a ball deep?

I was thinking the same thing. I have no problem with people saying we are overrated, wilson will regress, etc. but I expect people who make these claims to back it up with sound reasoning. Sayingwilson has a weak arm shows he didn't watch wilson play. He made a ton of great sideline throws and throws a great deep ball.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seattle is strong, if they regress, IMO its because of pete carroll.....

i think they get 9-10 wins

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and fuck band-wagoner jets fans

cbs was full of them.......those 2 years, tons of them....

Stratman72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same thing. I have no problem with people saying we are overrated, wilson will regress, etc. but I expect people who make these claims to back it up with sound reasoning. Sayingwilson has a weak arm shows he didn't watch wilson play. He made a ton of great sideline throws and throws a great deep ball.

His deep ball is so pretty that the ball actually stops in mid-air so it can watch itself on the jumbo-tron!!!:suds: