• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Curious question for Sabres fans

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol you the man. I always knew you were a lil light in the loafers.

Nothing wrong with a friendly game of grab ass every now and again, but I'm as straight as a grizzly's dick.

Now this is what I'm talking about right here.

yay2.gif

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong with a friendly game of grab ass every now and again, but I'm as straight as a grizzly's dick.

Now this is what I'm talking about right here.

yay2.gif
Excuse me, I'll be back in about 10 minutes.......................

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
huh? I just went for a smoke break....who's got the dirty minds???? :p

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is getting too dirty for me. I'm gonna stop checkin this thread

heh I started it and need to fix it.......So.....you catch that game tonite? Helluva game, helluva game!

Mintyp69

The one and ONLY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah I think I may be the start of the blame on wanting the pens ousted.

You see in my world there is way and I mean WAY to many smug, cocky, and POS Pens fans..Not all are like that, but in my experience, if you are not riding the Sid the kid jock strap express you are a sad individual in their eyes.

That being said, I have no problem with decent pens fans who talk good hockey, recognize failure when they see it and don't bitch that the world is against them from the tinsiest of slights from the refs ( if anyone should be pissed at refs/ officals it's sabres fans and REAL hockey fans know why ).

I have several aquantiances that have been razzing me about the sabres early ousting and I think it would serve them right that there beloved pens get kicked out, especially by a #8 seed that just came back against the Caps...Other than that I'm all good :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah I think I may be the start of the blame on wanting the pens ousted.

You see in my world there is way and I mean WAY to many smug, cocky, and POS Pens fans..Not all are like that, but in my experience, if you are not riding the Sid the kid jock strap express you are a sad individual in their eyes.

That being said, I have no problem with decent pens fans who talk good hockey, recognize failure when they see it and don't bitch that the world is against them from the tinsiest of slights from the refs ( if anyone should be pissed at refs/ officals it's sabres fans and REAL hockey fans know why ).

I have several aquantiances that have been razzing me about the sabres early ousting and I think it would serve them right that there beloved pens get kicked out, especially by a #8 seed that just came back against the Caps...Other than that I'm all good :)

Point taken and understandable. I, however, am not a Crosby testicle leech so hope you get to know me a bit better so you can see I am not one of ......them!:)

Mintyp69

The one and ONLY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point taken and understandable. I, however, am not a Crosby testicle leech so hope you get to know me a bit better so you can see I am not one of ......them!:)

YaY..now to address you love of the steelers....hahahaha