• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Curious question for Sabres fans

DerringerEagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
After losing to the Bruins in the first round, is seeing the Habs knocking out the Capitals another big kick in the gonads to you guys?

Just wondering.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After losing to the Bruins in the first round, is seeing the Habs knocking out the Capitals another big kick in the gonads to you guys?

Just wondering.

fu.gif

Mintyp69

The one and ONLY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with IPW...lol

I'm just glad the caps are out..now if someone would kindly take down the pens all would once again be golden in my world :D

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a big kick in the gonads to you guys?

Just wondering.

Wouldn't it be a bigger kick to the gonads to be a Maple Leaf fan??? ;-)~

I kid.

Signed,

A favorite team who's never won anything.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about you but I still have my 'Champions of November' shirt from last year...

I hate you ;-)~

Don't Toews me bro! (stolen by someone on the main espn message board)

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man it sucks everyone hates the Pens. I understand that trolls can make people hate a team but other than that....why so much hatred? I am kinda scared to make any posts mentioning my team due to this. Dont want people to ignore me anymore than they already do.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man it sucks everyone hates the Pens. I understand that trolls can make people hate a team but other than that....why so much hatred? I am kinda scared to make any posts mentioning my team due to this. Dont want people to ignore me anymore than they already do.

I think you may be in the wrong thread there cheesenuts.

On second thought, maybe you just aren't that interesting?

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was out of left field!

I don't think people here "hate the Pens"... I know no one likes a winner, and we all want to see our own teams hoist the Cup.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

boohoo.gif

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you may be in the wrong thread there cheesenuts.

On second thought, maybe you just aren't that interesting?

Well, maybe not but the point is that I notice someone in this thread also said they wanted the Pens ousted and was just wondering why? Thats all. I take it you werent rescued from the "other" board and dont know the battle it is to be a real Pens fan? I dont blame anyone really with so many Pens threads there. heh

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, maybe not but the point is that I notice someone in this thread also said they wanted the Pens ousted and was just wondering why? Thats all. I take it you werent rescued from the "other" board and dont know the battle it is to be a real Pens fan? I dont blame anyone really with so many Pens threads there. heh

Know all about the other board. That being said, I don't feel bad for you one bit. I'd trade the Sharks winning the cup and having everybody hate them than the sob story this is. I do not envy the crap that fans like Dacks, Pix, Pens 2166, etc. have to put up with because of 1 numb nut, but try not to derail threads like this as a "poor me" Pens fan and people would probably not make so many threads about the Pens.

Keep your head up.....at least you're not a Sharks fan.

smo5039

talkin puck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
IPW, I totally appreciate the smiley faces by the way.

But I do remember you making a similiar post as Gooch back at the swamp, complaining that noone responds to your posts or threads... just saying

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do believe part of the problem with this discussion is that Gooch's post was meant for the "what team will you root for now?" thread? Is this true, Gooch?

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know all about the other board. That being said, I don't feel bad for you one bit. I'd trade the Sharks winning the cup and having everybody hate them than the sob story this is. I do not envy the crap that fans like Dacks, Pix, Pens 2166, etc. have to put up with because of 1 numb nut, but try not to derail threads like this as a "poor me" Pens fan and people would probably not make so many threads about the Pens.

Keep your head up.....at least you're not a Sharks fan.

Rereading what I posted and I see why I sound like I am crying. Didnt mean it to sound that way. Certainly didnt mean to derail the thread....just responding to the Pens comment. I would say more just for the sake of conversation but you are right, I dont need to post this here. Sorry guys.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do believe part of the problem with this discussion is that Gooch's post was meant for the "what team will you root for now?" thread? Is this true, Gooch?

Yea I kinda got thrown off navigating between the 2. A post here inspired a reply and I originally intended it for the other thread but oh well.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IPW, I totally appreciate the smiley faces by the way.

But I do remember you making a similiar post as Gooch back at the swamp, complaining that noone responds to your posts or threads... just saying

I dont remember but I am not doing a very good job at making fun of myself. that was the intention. I'm just tired and need to sleep. Having a hard time with life and its showing here. Sorry.:o

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On Turtle Island I couldn't post a smiley of a guy playing a violin either.

In a way it's true. I'm not meant to create threads. Just look at the failed attempts I have made on here. Hell, the one thread has one reply in it......AND IT'S FUCKING ME!!!!!

I was just busting Gooch's balls, and he knows I'm not serious. I even grabbed his ass in another thread.