• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CUBS HIRE CRAIG COUNSELL

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First big surprise move of the off season, 5 years 40 million, highest paid manager in the history of baseball for now.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highest paid manager in the game for what?

Is it the 1 playoff series win in the past 9 years as a manager?

Is it the offenses that have ranked in the bottom half of OPS in the NL for the past 9 years?

Seems like a good but not great manager, I don't get the hype. He's better than Marmol but I think half of the idiots on the board (including myself in that category) could manage better than Marmol

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched most Cub's games and wasn't too happy with David Ross as a manager.
A manager's job, is to put his team in the best position to win. There were head scratching times, with David Ross, as manager.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, its always a dick move when you hire a new guy before you fire your current guy. I did not think the brewers were even close to a .500 team, but he has had them on top of the division. I guess the fans in Chicago get used to loving guys we used to hate. Jim Edmunds, Dennis Rodman, a half dozen black hawks, but at least this guy had respect.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, its always a dick move when you hire a new guy before you fire your current guy. I did not think the brewers were even close to a .500 team, but he has had them on top of the division. I guess the fans in Chicago get used to loving guys we used to hate. Jim Edmunds, Dennis Rodman, a half dozen black hawks, but at least this guy had respect.